shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendation for Platinum/Diamond Ring Resizer in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know anyone in Atlanta but for a platinum ring with diamonds that needs a large change in size, I''d recommend someone who uses laser. The usual sizing methods are not safe for the setting (diamonds might drop out).

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hope others will chime in here...are you sure that can be sized?
6.gif
It seems that the stones would be torked in such away that it would danger their secure seat. I don''t mean to freighten you, I just wanted to prepare you if that is the case. Two sizes down is taking alot of metal away.

Anyone have knowledgeable insight?

Doesn''t costco offer a jeweler for sizing? If so, it would be best to go there ...I bought a watch at our warehouse and took it to thier recommended jeweler. The jeweler removed the battery, it was leaking acid...the acid removed the plating from the piece and I was given a new watch. I think had I gone elsewhere...I would have been out of luck.
2.gif

DKS

crazydealjunkie

Rough_Rock
I am not sure if it can be resized - I want to take it to a jeweler to find out. I have 29 days to return it ofcourse. A good jeweler will probably know best.

Btw, Costco does not have a jeweler recommendation - I checked yesterday.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH...got cha. I am sure you will get a reply from a jeweler here on the board.

Sorry I can''t be more support....other than to say it is a lovely band.

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results