shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendation for I.D. Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue1701

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an engagement ring from I.D. Jewelry in the diamond district and cannot recommend them enough. From the moment I walked into the store, Yekutiel and the others at I.D. Jewelry were ready and willing to assist in any way possible. A certain ring caught my eye and, although it was originally more expensive than I wanted, Yekutiel worked with me to get the price to fit within my budget. The only hiccup came in the form of a controversial appraisal, where an appraiser told me that the diamond that I had purchased was clarity enhanced. I brought this to Yekutiel''s attention and, with the help of his father, showed me that the appraiser''s determination was faulty. To prove his point further, he sent me to another, well-known appraiser to see what his thoughts were and I followed up with another independent appraisal - both came back with statements that disconfirmed the original appraiser''s determination. Lastly, when I went to get the ring re-sized, Yekutiel handled the matter in a timely fashion for free.

Overall, I''ve had a great experience with I.D. Jewelry. The products, service, and customer advocacy that I.D. Jewelry offers stands head and shoulders above any of the other jewelers I tried in Manhattan (and, trust me, there are a lot!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results