shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendation for etailer of Saphire earings plz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meyekal

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am hoping to buy a nice set of blue sapphire earrings, but was hoping for a recommendation from this site since it was so helpful when choosing and engagement ring. I already did a search for this info, but most of the sites seem to sell loose stones, and I was hoping to have them mounted and everything ready for Christmas. Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well I noticed a few pairs on acstones.com and the naturalsapphirecompnay.com has a few pairs already mounted too.
I think some other sites have them as well.

riogems

Shiny_Rock
If you contact some place that has them loose, they may be able to mount them into earrings for you quickly. This type of thing is usually done in less than a day.

Pink Pearl

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 4:35:50 PM
Author:meyekal

Hi all,

I am hoping to buy a nice set of blue sapphire earrings, but was hoping for a recommendation from this site since it was so helpful when choosing and engagement ring. I already did a search for this info, but most of the sites seem to sell loose stones, and I was hoping to have them mounted and everything ready for Christmas. Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
HI there - try www.finejewelleryonline.com they made a sapphire pendant for me and its fab!! Takes a few weeks but they are so good and deal a lot in Sapphires. Just tell them what you fancy, they send pics and give you a quote. Great job.

Pink Pearl

sapp1302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results