shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendation for custom jeweler San Diego?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vvv333

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a custom jeweler in/near San Diego? I have a specific platinum setting in mind... Thank you.

SeanSD

Rough_Rock
Check the Jewelers Exchange building down near the Gaslamp.

Many jewelers in there can do custom work.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Check with the state jewelers association, CA is pretty good. Check a web site www.findmyjeweler.com to see if they like anyone in that area.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I second the Jewelers Exchange building! That's where my appraiser is located, and I have only heard good things from people who have worked with my appraiser and the jewelers there.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond Boutique
9450C Mira Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA
(858) 578-9696

I imagine they do custom

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
I just purchased my rings from diamond connection in San Diego. Adam, the owner, was good to work with.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
I should mention that I did visit the Diamond Boutique on Mira Mesa blvd. to look at stones. Ali, the Manager, was awesome, and spent about 2 hours educating us on diamonds. He deals exlusively with eightstar diamonds, though....so we did not end up purchasing there in the end, as we could get more for our money with an ACA stone from whiteflash.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results