shape
carat
color
clarity

recommend your every day lipstick

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2007 9:37:37 PM
Author: Beacon
Awesome call KD on the BeneFit lip silkys! Finally I am un-sick enuf to do something, so I went to Bloomingdales in Stanford and lo and behold, they have those silky finish lipstick/glosses. They just got them in.

This thing could seriously be my new best friend. I bought 'RocketPop'. Love the color and the amount of coverage - not overly heavy. I am totally enamoured by the texture of these things. Maybe the best lipgloss/lipstick I ever put on. And perfect for the nice weather we have out right now.

When I am in a more vigorous mood, I'll go there again and check the whole range of those silkys. It's definitely one I can use in a bunch of colors.

It really brightened up my Friday!!
YAY!!!!
36.gif
I'm so glad you like the Lip Silkys! Seriously, they're like the next best thing since sliced bread. Like you said -- perfect texture, perfect coverage, light and natural looking but still "there" enough to make your lips look fuller somehow. I have 2 colors but I'm dying to go back for more! I don't normally get excited about makeup, in fact, I'm SO not a makeup girl (I have 2 eye shadow compacts and that's it. 1 powder, 1 blush, and 1 foundation. I do love lip things though -- I have 12 lip glosses!) but this lipstick/gloss product has me really fired up! I'm predicting that people will catch on quick and they'll be hard to find pretty soon.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondfan -- have you gotten your Lip-Silkys yet?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
chanel #87 "lola" im not a lipstick fan but i love this one its a cute shimmery very light peachy neutral i love it!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
the ones from the SF store are still not here, but the ones from the website came and I really like them! Dessert first is pretty, and I got a few others~ I am liking the texture a lot...Thanks so much for the heads up
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m a big fan of MAC Lustre lipsticks - they are creamy yet sort of sheer and shiny - not matte and heavy. My current favorite for every day is a limited edition color called Instinctive - a rosy beige. The MAC lipsticks also have a really nice falvor - subtly sweet, a bit like caramel :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 5:11:38 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

I just bought a lipstick that I *love* yesterday... it is a clinique lipstick and the shade is raspberry rush. It is not too pink, not too brown, not too plum, not too orange... it is just the exact perfect color for my lips to bring out a dark enough color without being overpoweringly dark (which I also like sometimes). I also love how it is light and creamy and yet not thick and heavy. It is as smooth as silk when I rub my lips together, there is NO stickiness (which I hate) and the color isn''t overly sheer, no flavor, no glop. I *love* it. Finally!! I have 2 gallon bags filled with lipsticks I never wear. I vowed to not buy any more unless I love it and just yesterday I found one I loved!!!

this is what it says about it and I have to say ''comfort'' is exactly where it is at... it is like silk - the most comfortable lipstick I''ve ever worn!

Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick
The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush colour that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4903&PRODUCT_ID=PROD8997

I *love* this lipstick!! I may have to get more LOL
Cehra I was at the Clinique counter the other day and I purchased one of the Butter Shine lipsticks (Pink-a-boo) based on what you had written here and I have to say that I absolutely love it!!! It feels so silky and nice going on with no stickiness and the colors are subtle but gorgeous! Thanks for recommending. I will be going back for more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results