shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommend. mounting a diamond into setting in OC /California

dprc

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Has someone has a recommendation for a trustwothy jeweler in Orange County (CA) who offers the service of mounting a single 2 ct stone into an excisting white gold setting?

Thanks alot! :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Recommend. mounting a diamond into setting in OC /Califo

You just need a reputable in house bench. Start looking around for one. Propose a few, let us know how you vetted them, and we'll see if we can help you pick on.

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock

I would call William Harold Jewelers in Newport Beach. They are located on Newport BLvd and have an in house bench. Although they have a Newport address, they aren't snobby at all.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

Are you looking for a custom setting for your diamond ? There are some great jewelers here in Los Angeles that are not very far from OC. May be helpful to also give us an idea of the style of mounting you are looking for and estimated budget.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

I deal with Nancy from Precious Jewelry. They are in Fullerton. If they don't have what you want in their booth, they will make it or get it. Tell them Lauren sent you!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry! One more thing. They reset my 3 carat all the time. I get bored with my settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results