shape
carat
color
clarity

recommend diamond dealers in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marki

Rough_Rock
Hi, my fiancee' and I are looking to purchase a loose stone for a diamond engagement ring. We're looking for dealer/store recommendations for Toronto. Good prices, quality, reputation, friendliness, etc. Thanks.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
A few words about Martin. He is honest and knowledgeable gemologist. He is in diamond business for years and sells diamond via the Internet. He's got lots of satisfied customers.He should help you to select the diamond from inventories of many cutters and wholesalers. Then, if you'd like, he can send it for analysis to independent appraisers Bill Lieberum or Dave Atlas before you pay for it.Should you decide to call him, tell you came from Pricescope to get the best deal
smile.gif

srthomas21

Rough_Rock
. Talk to Sam and tell him Scott Thomas sent you. I don't get anything for the referral but I want others to have the same experience as my self. Read my post "Newbies, my diamond ring buying experience" for full details of my diamond story.ThanksScott[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results