shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Rec'd My WF Yellow Gold Three Stone Ring

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
I hope I do this correctly, this is my second post. I received my custom ring from Whiteflash and I’m dying to share pictures. My original e-ring prongs were worn and catching on fabric AND it’s my 50th birthday so I (with DHs approval) decided to upgrade. After going to a few B&Ms, after looking at hundreds and hundreds of pictures on Pricescope, after several weeks of changing my mind, I decided on a three stone ring. I saw a picture on Pricescope of a custom three stone ring made by WF. I kept coming back to that picture so I decided that is what I should get. I am soooooo happy!!! Turning 50 isn’t so bad when you get a beautiful ring for your birthday present.

I learned so much from Pricescope about diamonds. Like many others, I was unsure about buying online. But I read a lot on Pricesope and elsewhere and decided that online is what I’ll do. Although it’s really just finding the jeweler on line and then working with them over the phone and via email. I am so glad I did. Thank you Pricescope and Whiteflash.

WF rose.JPG

WF top perspective.JPG

WF perspecitve.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's stunning, what are the specs?

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I hope you post more photos. And Happy Birthday!

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling said:
it's stunning, what are the specs?
Thank you. I just love it. So happy I did something for myself for a change. DH gets a lot of "toys", so that justifies diamonds, don't ya think?

Center stone from my original e-ring is 1.04 G SI1-2.
Side stones were purchased from Whiteflash, one is .4 G VS2 ACA Hearts and Arrows, the other is .4 G SI1 Expert Selection Ideal.
Size 6.75.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I love the stones with the yellow gold. So pretty!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring and a great birthday gift! Happy Birthday!!!

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
GamGam said:
It's beautiful. I hope you post more photos. And Happy Birthday!
Thank you. I can't believe I'm 50! Fifty is kind of a big deal. 40 and 30, not so much. But 50 brings the reality that, most likely, I'm more than half done living....

My fingers are not the prettiest, I cropped this picture. It has a bit of sparkle. It is really hard to take ring pictures - even after reading the thread here about taking pictures. Anyway, here is a sort of a finger shot. I wish I had pretty hands. It was extremely hot and humid the day DH took the pic. I think those dots on my skin might be sweat! And the stones are whiter than in the pic. For me six prongs for the center stone is more secure because I'm so hard on my rings.

finger shot.JPG

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever your reasons for 6 prongs on the center stone were, I like it! I've never seen that before but I think it looks really cool. Happy Birthday and congrats on your new ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday and WELCOME to the 50 club! What a wonderful way to celebrate! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Your ring is gorgeous! 50 is Awesome btw! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh gorgeous!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday and welcome to the over 50 club. You chose a great way to celebrate. Enjoy your new bling and thanks so much for posting the pictures of your lovely ring.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks BEAUTIFUL! I have looked at tons of 3 stone rings but none have sat even close to flush with a wedding band. I love the way yours came out. Now to just convince dh (and find a budget) that I "need" one of those.... ;-)

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
Cozystitches said:
Looks BEAUTIFUL! I have looked at tons of 3 stone rings but none have sat even close to flush with a wedding band. I love the way yours came out. Now to just convince dh (and find a budget) that I "need" one of those.... ;-)
Thank you. The ring is really low and sits perfectly flush to my wedding band. I requested that the design accomodate my wedding band. I sent my wedding band to WF so they could make sure it did sit flush and it does. Perfectly. To me, it looks like it was sold as a set that was designed to go together. WF did a great job.

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
Thank you to portia, Decogirl, Callisto, and marcy.
And Thank you to AprilBaby and Fly Girl, I hope 50 is awesome. I sure do smile when I look down at my ring - even though I can't see real well being 50 and all. But I can still see sparkles.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! You made a great choice with the 3-stone ring. It's very pretty on you. :love: :love: :love:

ElleCee

Rough_Rock
These CADs kind of show how low it is.

through finger view.JPG

CAD side view.JPG

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. I love the combination of 6 and 4 prong heads. Happy belated birthday!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
ElleCee

I had to do a double take when I saw your wondeful ring and tripple check the photo :twirl: :twirl:
I love your ring :love: :wink2: , and as the original PS'er who had this design custom made by PS I am soooo excited to see someone else with the design.

WF did a great job on your ring. I am really chuffed to see someone else with the design and am glad you found my original post with pictures from WF - did you work with Joe as well?

enjoy

D2N

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!! Your ring is stunning! :appl:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
KaeKae said:
Beautiful ring. I love the combination of 6 and 4 prong heads. Happy belated birthday!

Ditto! :appl: :appl: :appl:

love the low profile!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Great profile. Congrats.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!

I remember your original post in RT, but I did a doubletake at those WF pics too, I confess ::)

It's a really lovely design, and your band matches perfectly, wear it in good health :))

ETA: and happy birthday!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Goooor-geouuuuus!! :love:

Happy B-day!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. As a 3-stone ring owner and lover I have to say your ring is simply gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:

Happy Birthday!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love: I am going to be 50 this year, I sure wish I could get something like this for my 50th, congrats on the birthday and stunning ring!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful :love: and Happy Birthday :appl:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just lovely!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love how you did the head on the center different from the two sides.

Happy Birthday!!! I'm not too far off from the big 5-0 either :-o !

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! The ring is gorgeous - I also really like the look of the 6 prong on the center stone. Beautiful. Enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results