shape
carat
color
clarity

Really immature,but fun: prank phone call! You know you wana read!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock

Don''t you love it when telemarketers call?

I''m deathly sick and someone asked for Micheal, I said ahh no, he''s working...

She''s like oh is this the Mrs.?? I said NO, this is his mistress! She paused... His what? his mistress?? (in disbelief) :::knuckle::: over the line , she then said well do YOU know anything about the mortgage? I said well, uh know obviously, you''ll just have to call back later when he''s home from work... teehee

SCORE!!! LOL finally got the courage to finally do that to somebody as my brain is over heating and frying brain cells, it''s easy to not laugh...
I know immature, but it was the highlight of my sick day.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh mustang
emsmileo.gif
that was mean but so funny!!!! i could only picture the telemarketer''s face when she heard that... must''ve been mortified

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny! I would have told her, No, I do not, that is the WIFE''S job...I just hang out and look good!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe... I love messing with people''s minds, lol! Good one! Hope you feel better soon though.
40.gif

*M*

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a riot!!! Hope you feel better soon!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha, it made me laugh thinking about it!

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!! HOW FUNNY!!!!!

I''ll have to remember that one!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

I had an asian friend once that would call me my ex''s mistress, she considered anyone who wasn''t married, that were together his mistress, not a girlfriend or friend, a mistress.
She was so innocent about it too, wasn''t trying to be insulting, I really always wondered if she knew what she was saying... I want to believe she did it on purpose, and that was her humor, she was always going to school for something.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe she still asked you if you knew anything about the mortgage!
20.gif
That makes your response even funnier.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
haha!! Thats funny!!! Good for you!
2.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
My mom had a good twist on this one -- before the do-not-call list, the telemarketing calls were out-of-control at my parent''s house because they had two lines for a while. One night, a female telemarketer called at nearly 9 pm, and asked for my father by his first name only. My mother responded by demanding angrily -- is this one if his girlfriends??? The telemarketer was completely taken aback, and of course explained where she was calling from. My mother said well, I couldn''t imagine who else would call at this time and ask for him by his first name! The poor lady on the other end was entirely flustered, and we all had a good laugh. I''ve done some telemarketing work, and feel bad for those folks to an extent, but sometimes they cross way too many boundaries.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
lol very funny story

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 11:17:08 AM
Author: enbcfsobe
My mom had a good twist on this one -- before the do-not-call list, the telemarketing calls were out-of-control at my parent''s house because they had two lines for a while. One night, a female telemarketer called at nearly 9 pm, and asked for my father by his first name only. My mother responded by demanding angrily -- is this one if his girlfriends??? The telemarketer was completely taken aback, and of course explained where she was calling from. My mother said well, I couldn''t imagine who else would call at this time and ask for him by his first name! The poor lady on the other end was entirely flustered, and we all had a good laugh. I''ve done some telemarketing work, and feel bad for those folks to an extent, but sometimes they cross way too many boundaries.
That''s funny!!

My grandmother was getting sick of so called investors calling and trying to get them to invest in one thing or the other. Especially since my grandfather, who otherwise is a very smart person, always got sucked in to their schemes. So one time an "investor" called asking if my grandparents would be interested in investing in something or the other. Anyway, my grandmother said, "Well sure, but you will have to wait until our welfare check comes in, because we won''t have any money til then!!!
11.gif
Well, you can be sure that investor never called back! I just laughed when my grandmother told me that. Way to go grandma!
36.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2007 12:00:42 AM
Author: diamondfan
How funny! I would have told her, No, I do not, that is the WIFE''S job...I just hang out and look good!
LMAO.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Those are pretty funny stories... Last weekend, my mom answered a call while my dad was at the gym. Since they couldn''t talk to my dad, who''s name is on the account at their store, they asked my mom if she was allowed to use the account. Of course she is, but she said NO and hung up.

I''m feeling somewhat sympathetic for those people, but ugh, they are so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results