shape
carat
color
clarity

Really Excited About Potential Photo Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
That''s pretty awesome. Now you get to wear your dress more than once! :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 12:37:18 PM
Author: fiery
Hi Haven
35.gif

I was thinking of you and wondering how the photo shoot went.
ditto!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Haven I never saw this update! I''m SO glad it potentially worked out for you. I think the photo shoot in the wedding attire for the 2nd anniversary is a great idea!! Maybe by then you''ll have leveled out to where you want to be on the BfL program. I hope everything went well for you - can''t wait to see those antique style photos!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for caring, ladies!

The shoot was really fun. We brought the pup and I brought a bunch of dresses and ended up wearing two of them for the shoot.

I''m actually meeting up with the photographer tomorrow to get the disc of photos, so I''ll have more to share then. I''m so excited! She did post a few on her website, so here''s a taste:

HavensPhotoshoot1.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this one is my favorite! I didn''t even know she was shooting at this point. Here''s my little baby girl Bailee:

BaiandMama.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Haven what a gorgeous shot of you and DH
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Was that the dress you were going to change into on your wedding day?

So beautiful! Can''t wait to see more
36.gif
36.gif
. And I''m really glad it worked out for you guys after the ordeal with your original wedding photographer.

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, what gorgeous shots!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I think we all need to see some more!!!

Glad it all worked out in the end and that you were able to get some gorgeous shots of you and your DH!

I love the one with the pup too!
30.gif
30.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
So far they look gorgeous! Can''t wait to see more!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Girrrrrrl, you look incredible! I''m glad you and DH got some good formal pictures, and just in time for the holidays, too!
28.gif
Congrats!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see more, Haven!!! I''m SO excited that this shoot worked out for you!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Aw, gorgeous!!! I can''t wait for more pictures!!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
The pictures look great so far! I''m so happy for you that you got to take some really nice pictures with your husband. Can''t wait to see some more!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven, the two photos you posted are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven - yay! I am so excited for you - I remember how sad you were over your photos, and I think this was the perfect opportunity to get some frame-worthy photos of you and your hubby.

When can we see more?!? The ones you posted were FABULOUS!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! i hope you can post a few more :]

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven, I can''t believe I missed this thread before! I''m SO SO happy for you, I remember reading how upset you were with your wedding photos. So glad to hear you really enjoyed the shoot. The two you''ve posted are stunning. Can''t wait to see more!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!

You have the most amazing smile, btw. And fantastic teeth! (I know, I know, I''m a total nerd for thinking this. But I am seriously SO jealous of your smile/teeth!)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
they are beautiful! i love the one of you and the dog...so cute!

more more more!

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Pictures!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yay yay yay! I''m glad it went so well!!
9.gif

Those are two gorgeous pictures, so I absolutely can''t wait to see more of them!!
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 10:47:01 AM
Author: princesss
Beautiful pictures!

You have the most amazing smile, btw. And fantastic teeth! (I know, I know, I''m a total nerd for thinking this. But I am seriously SO jealous of your smile/teeth!)
Thank you! You''re not a nerd at all. I have a mouth and teeth obsession, myself. In the interest of full disclosure I should tell you: my four front teeth are porcelain veneers. My real teeth are too small to fill up my mouth, so I had veneers put in to close in the gaps when my braces came off. I just had them redone last year right before the wedding. So, you, too can have my teeth if you really want them!
3.gif

Thanks so much, everyone! I got the disc of all the photos yesterday and I love so many of them. Our photog wants to put her business name across any photos I post on the Internet, so I have to send her a list of the pictures I''d like to share and wait for her to splash her info on them. But, once that happens I''ll post more. There are so many great shots of our puppy, I can''t believe it!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Haven, those look like really cool pictures. Plus, you got the pups into them, so they''re even better than wedding photos!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Haven, I''m so excited for you! I also remember how upset you were about your wedding photos...stupid, stupid photog
14.gif
Both of the photos you posted are gorgeous, but I really love the one with you and Bailee! I can''t wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results