carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PXL_20221216_164528803.jpg
Coffee, donut, and Honey on my first day bringing her to work.

@evergreen, I can't get over how beautiful this ring looks on you. It fits your hand perfectly. Even from a distance the facets of your diamond show up beautifully. It is just a gorgeous ring :love:

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
@evergreen, I can't get over how beautiful this ring looks on you. It fits your hand perfectly. Even from a distance the facets of your diamond show up beautifully. It is just a gorgeous ring :love:

Aww thank you so much :bigsmile:at this size and with this facet structure, there's no "twinkle" or "glitter", it's much more... Aggressive than that, in real life. :lol:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thank you so much :bigsmile:at this size and with this facet structure, there's no "twinkle" or "glitter", it's much more... Aggressive than that, in real life. :lol:

You’ve described it perfectly lol! That is exactly what I want: an aggressive ring!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
“Real life” because, somehow, the lighting in VCA is so terrible that I needed to go onto the second floor, ask a security guard to hold the curtains open and stand next to the wires for their Christmas display in order to see the actual colour of the hammered RG 10 motif necklace (worn here as a triple wrapped bracelet) :geek2:

BD56C4B3-E9AE-4AB2-8272-BAF38B64E9CC.jpeg
80CA2E52-1E41-4498-B16C-5F18DCE1D3F6.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Your emerald ring (and emerald cut diamond for that matter) make my heart go pitter patter :)
Do you wear it often? I’m so clumsy I’d worry I’d break one, so even though I love emeralds I’m too scared to buy one :(

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Your emerald ring (and emerald cut diamond for that matter) make my heart go pitter patter :)
Do you wear it often? I’m so clumsy I’d worry I’d break one, so even though I love emeralds I’m too scared to buy one :(

Thank you. I'm flattered.

I enjoy wearing my jewels and refuse to give into fear, haha. I wear the emerald average 3 times a week and do try to be careful. I’m no expert but the less treated emerald might be more durable. Check out LD’s 3-stone beauty. So don’t be afraid, try it. Emerald is an immense joy!

iLander you're naughty! :devil:

Like Chrono, my camera hates green gemstones and I REALLY can't capture the smooth, velvet glow of any of the Emeralds I own but I do have some photos that I've taken over a period of time that do their best to capture the Emeralds at something that almost resembles what I see! I've found that sunlight is the best for my camera to take this photos but since I live in the UK that means I have a window of about 1 hour per year!

Surprisingly, I've never felt the need to collect Emeralds and I think that's got something to do with the fact that I never feel I can better my inherited Emerald (and in truth, don't want to).

Anyway, here goes ..............

Photo 1 - my inherited untreated Emerald. This is my pride and joy and one of the very few things that if I ever lost I'd be heartbroken. It's about 100 years old (maybe more), set with two old cut diamonds all in platinum. Surprisingly since my Mum wore this nearly every day of her life the only damage is a tiny chip on the girdle! The clarity is amazing and there's only one tiny strand of jardin. For me, this sets it apart from the normal Emerald (but then I'm biased)!

Photo 2 & 3 - this is an oiled Emerald and is lighter than the desired colour but it really does glow. I've never been able to capture this one so these photos don't do it justice unfortunately. From memory, I think it's around 3 or 4 carats.

Photo 4 - I bought this because the clarity was good but it does have a large window! Luckily on the finger the window disappears. It's not a great Emerald but it's pretty.

emerald_ring1_1_1_trim_.jpg

emerald_4.jpg

emerald2_1_1.jpg

emerald_in_yellow_0.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I celebrated Vietnamese/Chinese New Year on Sunday with my nail salon co-workers. We had lots of fun and food. I found this photo of me that shows what I wore that day. Happy Vietnamese and Chinese New Year! F89D9D4E-2F43-4A4E-BAB1-5CCE24EE3F98.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is for the size 8 and up crowd, just to show the presence of an elongated cut on a larger ring finger.

Also to share one of my favorite mugs ;-)

3529A8F7-7F9F-4193-A2FC-A6EA0C23F47F.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sporting my Chanel Camelias and a new-to-me Tiffany ribbon ring. I’m not usually a WG wearer but I can make an exception for high quality paves :P2

38795AED-4C70-4065-B213-82BF24A8E297.jpeg E3080687-34F2-4CDA-A319-27EBC06F3AFD.jpeg

Love the Tiffany :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results