shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Now you stop it. You know your studs are so nice. You have 5 carats right

I have 4.75 ctw G / VS2 ACA studs and they are a great size! I actually wear them more often than the 6 ctw pair.

Here are the 4.75 ctw G / VS2 ACAs:
IMG_4747.jpg

And a couple more pics of the 6 ctw E / VS1 studs:
IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

I've been tempted the huge studs Khloe Kardashian has been wearing lately...I think they are probably 4 - 5 carats per ear. I'm honestly considering it, but I'm not sure how they would look on me. I tried some CZs studs, but the CZs really protrude on the ear due to clunky basket settings, so I can't really get a good feeling of what real diamond studs that size would look like on me. I like that the 3 carats per ear still show some of my lobe at the bottom, with 4 - 5 carats per ear I don't think that would be the case.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I have 4.75 ctw G / VS2 ACA studs and they are a great size! I actually wear them more often than the 6 ctw pair.

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

I've been tempted the huge studs Khloe Kardashian has been wearing lately...I think they are probably 4 - 5 carats per ear. I'm honestly considering it, but I'm not sure how they would look on me. I tried some CZs studs, but the CZs really protrude on the ear due to clunky basket settings, so I can't really get a good feeling of what real diamond studs that size would look like on me. I like that the 3 carats per ear still show some of my lobe at the bottom, with 4 - 5 carats per ear I don't think that would be the case.

I love love both pair of your studs. I do like when there is skin peeking on the lobe. Larger definitely need to be tried on to determine how they sit on the ear.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, you are totally right. I don't need bigger studs. Especially not because my earlobes are so small! :lol: But the big rocks look awesome on glitterbombs ears.

Yes they do. I absolutely love your studs they are perfection on your ears.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

Hey Glitterbomb,

I'm in love with the way you've stacked your necklaces in the bottom pic. Is that a Magic WMOP in rose gold? Was that a special order? I'd love to find something like that!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Hey Glitterbomb,

I'm in love with the way you've stacked your necklaces in the bottom pic. Is that a Magic WMOP in rose gold? Was that a special order? I'd love to find something like that!

Thank you! It is actually not a special order! It's the ginza limited edition magic WMOP rose gold necklace! It is smaller than the regular magic size. I don't own it anymore, I recently returned it to fashionphile (which is where I purchased it from originally) because the WMOP seemed a bit damaged to me ;( I'm on the hunt for another one!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It is actually not a special order! It's the ginza limited edition magic WMOP rose gold necklace! It is smaller than the regular magic size. I don't own it anymore, I recently returned it to fashionphile (which is where I purchased it from originally) because the WMOP seemed a bit damaged to me ;( I'm on the hunt for another one!

Oh wow, good to know! Thanks!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so good on you! I love the proportions of the 3 stone with the side stones as more accent stones.

Thank you, I definitely am a convert from a preference to a plain solitaire to having some accent stones. Just that little bit really brings it all together I think.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely makes a difference! Draws the eye outward - I love a three stone!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results