shape
carat
color
clarity

Real Housewives of the OC season finale...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Donn and Jeana should get together. It''s clear from the show that they have good chemistry and enjoy each others company.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:15:55 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I think Donn and Jeana should get together. It''s clear from the show that they have good chemistry and enjoy each others company.
I think so too!!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:09:19 PM
Author: Hello Lover
Wow...where do I begin? The gifts were..disturbing.

Why? I mean they were a little odd but disturbing?

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:36:00 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Why? I mean they were a little odd but disturbing?
I think of it as disturbing because it wasn''t about doing nice things for each other (though I think Jeff''s seemed pretty genuine, the timing was interesting). It was all about "I have better things/more money" than you do and I have to show it off to all of you because that makes me better. It makes me wonder who went home feeling like they now need a better gift. They couldn''t just accept the gift, perhaps at home, and hope someone maybe said something about noticing, or just be grateful and let it go. Vicki showing it off and lauding herself for her purchase...really gross. But what really made it worse was how Gretchen got something for each of them and then a few of the women couldn''t just say "thank you" and be grateful, they had to be jerks and berate her for getting them gifts.

I also think Donn and Jeana belong together. Perhaps that will happen and will put the final nail in the Jeana-Vicki coffin.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looked to me like Bravo gave them bonuses and they had to show off their new goods.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:52:54 PM
It looked to me like Bravo gave them bonuses and they had to show off their new goods.
I have to agree with you here.

Esspecially when it comes to Tamara. Tamara and her husband are absurd. I personally think they live on credit...since neither one seems to be *working* and bringing in a steady income. When he gave her the bracelet...and he''s like "Did you have a nice birthday? Did you like your Vuitton?" ....

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:08:21 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 2/20/2009 12:52:54 PM
I have to agree with you here.

Esspecially when it comes to Tamara. Tamara and her husband are absurd. I personally think they live on credit...since neither one seems to be *working* and bringing in a steady income. When he gave her the bracelet...and he''s like ''Did you have a nice birthday? Did you like your Vuitton?'' ....
If you go to their blogs on Bravo they all are hawking items. Like I had no idea Vicki and Jeana sold diet pills either. Vicki is saying they are both still taking their pills (link to pill site with them on it).

violet02

Ideal_Rock

I think Tamra and Vicki are just the lowest of the low trash. This season showed the, in their glory. I have not been a fan of Vicki pretty much ever, and frankly I wish Donn would just leave her and go have a nice life with someone better who deserves such a great guy.

Jeana has her moments. I think on her date she ran that guy right off out of the gate. She was very direct, which is good, but she doesn''t have very friendly delivery.

Gretchen I feel terrible for. She might be loud and flirty and kind of an attention whore, but she seems like such a sweet, genuine girl and regardless of any outside view of her relationship, he REALLY loved the woman, and that''s all that matters. I hope she stays close to his family.

Lynn was...a total airhead.

Lauri and George seem pretty much like a typical wealthy couple to me and Jo and Slade looked absolutely ridiculous.
You know I felt like Gretchen was sweet and genuine but this whole mess with her exes and Jeff and things not actually being as they seemed just makes me wonder how over edited it was. I know it''s all edited but sometimes they really craft some over the top fictious stories.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results