shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready to see GIA Appriaser today(nervous?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fsg89

Rough_Rock
I am going to see GIA Appraiser today. I will see if gemologist give me a correct answers to match my AGS certified. I pray. It will charge me for 150 dollars for three stones. Should I see GIA Appraiser?

Help to advice me,
Fran-

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
If you don't see the appraiser, will you know for sure you got/are getting what you paid/will pay for when you bought/buy the diamonds?

GIA Grads use much the same standards as the AGS Lab does.

Definitely better to have the evaluation and know the level of quality from a competent third party than constantly wonder.

BTW,.... You got a heck of a deal. The appraiser must have offered you a "bundle" price to review 3 diamonds. LOL
2.gif

fsg89

Rough_Rock
sigh.. I am hoping that I did not overpaid for three stones.

E SI1 0.32 639.00
D SI1 0.32 650.00
D VS2 0.53 1890.00

All Are AGS 0

Do I pay too much ?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
No, you didn't!
1.gif

Have fun! Diamonds should not depress you!
2.gif

fsg89

Rough_Rock
I went to see Independent Gemologist today. All Three stones are match to AGS certified. All True. I feel that I trust to Jewelry Zone. I spent at the most 3 k for all three stones, 0.32 ESI1, 0.32 DSI1 and 0.53 DVS2. Now Gemologist said " it worth almost 6 thousands for three stones" . I was speechless. I hope he is right about that?

If so, I am feeling like roller coaster for couple days!

Fran-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results