shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready for some HALO split shank pictures????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love the reset! I looks much better...but I love halos! Congrats & enjoy!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
That''s soooooooooo gorgeous!!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Well HELLO you''ve got my attention! It''s amazing!!!! LOVE IT!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I loved the old and new looks- both are great!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

It looks amazing in the new setting - truly a showstopper. LOVE IT!!!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Both your settings are beautiful.
The new one has a more contemporary look to it, lighter and dainty.
Your diamond is the star either way, a real eye catcher! I like it both ways!
You''ve got yourself a real win-win situation here!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is....WOW....

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous ring! I love it, the setting is so delicate and its just a lovely home for that stone. Welcome to the halo club. I see yours & it makes me wish I had done a more delicate halo, except mine is suited to my personality: Clunky. LOL!!!

If I were you, I''d take that old setting and put a nice ceylon sapphire in it (or other gemstone of choice) for a RHR. It''s a beauty too! You have nice taste.

Jeannine

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I love it, and I think these gorgeous HUGE rocks are just so tasteful in a delicate halo, with delicate side diamonds, not a super chunky ring.

Just beautiful... so what about a band?
31.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! The reset is very delicate and really showcases that awesome center stone.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ALL for your kind and wonderful comments. You all are so SWEET. I really love the new ring cuz it''s sooooooooooo much lighter. I have short fingers so the old setting really covered a lot of my finger and felt really heavy. The diamond sits a lot lower now.

I don''t know what I''m going to do about the wedding band. Simon G has a matching band that sits flush with the e-ring. But if I get only one, it''ll seem uneven to me, but two bands for top and bottom would be too much. I''m still undecided on that.

I will definitely post some more pictures of the profile and some more pictures outside. More to come....

Thanks again everyone. You gals/guys are AWESOME!!
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Is it this Simon G. with matching band (only yours has a much bigger center stone!!
30.gif
)??

simonghaloset12.jpg

Date: 9/20/2006 12:29:23 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Is it this Simon G. with matching band (only yours has a much bigger center stone!!
30.gif
)??

Bling Diva, yes, that''s the same Simon G. As you can see, the picture does not do it justice. You are awesome at tracking down these ring pictures. BTW, I love your celebrity thread.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So your ring does have a small space between the diamond and the halo (I think it''s called an airline)?? Is it noticeable??

Date: 9/20/2006 1:04:55 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~So your ring does have a small space between the diamond and the halo (I think it''s called an airline)?? Is it noticeable??

From the Simon G picture above, it looks like a huge airline, but it''s really slight, and a little bit noticeable, but not like in the picture. I actually prefer it because it helps emphasize the diamond
31.gif

I''ll try and get some more pictures. Feel free to ask any more questions that you have. I just absolutely love this ring
30.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Very gorgeous! It is so beautiful. Do you have any profile shots?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh it''s perfect!!! I''ve been waiting for someone to do a splitshank halo!! yay!!!! I love it :) And I never liked airlines before but yours looks divine :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey would you post MORE pics please? Side shots and face shots? I want to see some profile on that! it''s gorgeous!!

Thanks again for your comments and responses! I''d love to post more pictures, but i haven''t had a chance to take any more pictures yet. I will definitely take some more profile shots and some shots outside too and post them later this week.

Thanks everyone!

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Talk about "Night & Day"!! Beautiful makeover for such an impeccable diamond.
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT!!!
30.gif

I really like the way the inside of the halo is highly polished -- its almost like having a bezel, without having to cover any of the stone AND with an airline! Very clean and delicate looking! Fantastic!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am not usually a fan of halos, but this is absolututely beautiful! Wow!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

oh my my my--very beautiful!

cheers--Sharon

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a difference! Actually, I really liked your old setting too but the new one just WOW's me! That's a huge change. It looks so delicate now (as delicate as a 2.22 ct can look!
9.gif
) and an E/IF?!?! Yowsa! You did a great job redesigning! I love it!

ETA...I agree with everyone else....more pictures of the pretty baby!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
It's looks great.
I love that it's such a stand alone piece, yet it's really delicate and light too.
Resets are such a great idea.

Scintillating...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I vote for no WB.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like your reset. Congratulations. The halo is so dainty it looks perfect.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond looks bigger in the halo, and the split shank is divine. Really really like it

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! That diamond looks HUGE in that setting! Congrats and enjoy!! Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results