shape
carat
color
clarity

RE: What''s going on with Rockdoc?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all that were worried about me.

Actually, I was in two accident. The first was in a supermarket parking lot where a truck backed out into my car.

The second again was minor... I knicked a tire and wheel going about 10 mph an hour but even though there was no visible injury, I became totally disoriented and an ambulance came and took me to the hospital. No real body damage to car.. just a whieel and tire.

While in the hospital they told me I had a serious blood infection. They told my aunt I was going to die in short order. Obviously, I am not dead I could get calls in but had no access to a computer and the hospital won''t let you dail any number that isn''t local ( if it had a 1 prefix they blocked the call.)

There were no diamonds in house when this happened - all were sent out that week. Granted I didn''t feel well, sio it wasn''t planned that I had anyone''s diamonds.

However, they wouldn''t let me out of the hospital for 5 months. I asked her to bring me checks so I could pay bills while I was out, but they couldn''t locate the checks. ( They were packed with other things by my aunt) I got several different diagnoses of what was wrong. To this day I am still in a quandry about a complete diagnoses. But have new doctor checking on things. Seems the hospital gave me wrong doses of medicines and medicines for "things" that were not acciurate.

I did speak in the hospital on the phone with Todd & Robin of Nice Ice and Marty Haske. On August 19th they sent to a rehab center, and finally discharged there on Oct.1 Just previous to that we had two hurricanes also do damage and couldn''t get the phones transferred or the DSL lines hooked up until a week ago. Seems the hurricanes did severe damage to the phone line here.

House weathered the storm wonderfully no damage. It was built by the builder for himself, and has steel girders instead of wood frame - so its like a bunker here.

During the hurricanes, we lost phones, power, cable tv etc. and in the rehab center there was no phone by the bed...

I am out finally..:) even though it was a good rest, it was certainly boring and them waking you up at 5 am to take your blood pressure was annoying.

I''m available at the old phone number ( 561-392-4054 ) for anyone who wants to talk to me. I apologize about the answering machine but when it got full it took on a mind of its own. While I was hospitalized I had no access to computers to explain things on the net.

So for anyone that is unsure about the security of the pet rocks - I wrote this to explain what happened and that no one had a stone that wasn''t handled in the most professional manner, and such will continue that way.

Wish there was more I could have done to put anyone''s mind at ease...but just didn''t have access to write here online.

The updated Sarin machine arrived Friday, and will be configured tomorrow and the new brilliance scope will be set up soon - hopefully this week, but the Gemex people have to finish some installations in India. They are flying down to install the new B Scope.

Sorry to drag this out - but wanted all who were interested to get it from the horses mouth.

Rockdoc

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad your back and up and at it and feeling better :}

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
God bless you. What an ordeal. I hope you continue to do well/recover, both physically and logistically.
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Good to have you back again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results