shape
carat
color
clarity

re: setting stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I would like to set my 3 ct. stone (round) in a simple 4 prong setting w/ two baquettes on either side. I am at a quandary as to what size w/ compliment the stone w/o making the ring appear huge. I would like to use platinum and want a very secure mounting, etc. for the stone. I would like to stone to sit up some. I have thought about the baquettes rising up a tad on the side. In other words, I have no idea what this will look like. Any information on sites or brands would be helpful. Someone suggested Stuller (sp) soltice?

Thanking you in advance.:confused:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This 3 crt center stone Vatche' ring has .59-.65ct TW baguettes

624-b.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
THAT'S IT!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

Do you know off hand how much the price range is. Also, do you have to be a authorized dealer or can these be ordered by a jeweler?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a jeweler but a software and internet developer :)

- they sell Vatche rings via the internet.[/u]

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/27/2002 1:49:16 PM

Whiteflash.com----------------

Just went to their site - they don't seem to sell stones over 2 ct. and did not have that particular one listed. I will do a goggle search. Thanks.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks. The style is exactly what I want. I am sure some of the cost is in the designer name. That in itself means nothing to me....but sometimes there are no substitutes. I would love to also hear from anyone who has used this setting. It seems very substantial.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/27/2002 2:03:48 PM

Good luck :)
----------------

Thanks Leonid. I am fairly set on the Vatche setting you pictured. I have just contacted above vendor and I have contacted another one as well. If all goes well, this seems like the perfect setting for me.[/u]

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Great :)

Please keep us updated. It'd be great to hear your experience.

I wanted to thank you for your contribution to this forum :wavey:

wndrful

Rough_Rock
Thought I post this, similar side diamonds, but mounted in
a unique way. I think you can figure out the designer. : )

Check out http://www.robbinsbros.com. They have quite a few designer
rings to check with nicer camera angles.

Hope this helps...

Abhijit

bgside.jpg

wndrful

Rough_Rock
From Verragio Website: They somehow managed to make their rings more
"chunkier" than they are in real life.

e10x1.jpg

wndrful

Rough_Rock
Another, with more elegant sides.
To answer your next question, no I don't have
no vested interests here.

e197x1.jpg

wndrful

Rough_Rock
Sorry for spamming but cannot seemed to edit replies that contain images. The robbinsbros website also has a pic of your ring as well. :))

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
HI

Thanks for your input. I went to the verragio site in my setting search and found their rings to be too fussy. I like the straight forward nature of the vatche setting. I'm an old fashion girl. Unfortunately w/ expensive taste....but, really only in jewelry. I always liked the Gemlok quote of Oscar Wilde's. "I have very simple taste. I only like the best"

I will however check your website.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results