shape
carat
color
clarity

re. opinions on 14 Karat Jewellers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
I Guys, as you might know Im looking for a 3 carat eternity ring for my right hand. I am going to America soon and have a small window to buy one from a vendor there. The problem is that I am not going to NY and dont know how to try a Facets one on (or do people all buy just over the net wothout trying on first???).

I also dont know how to get my hands on a Memoire one, and Im thinking it would be too expensive seeing as the other alternatives look pretty good from here!!!

I have an opportunity to buy from 14 Karats in Beverly Hills. We will be there for one short day!!!

but Im nervous to commit if I know hardly anything about quality etc. I can say for sure that Yossi is an amazing charasmatic positive person on the phone....and Im a sucker for a good personality!!!!

So, any suggestions or experiences would be so helpful.

Fwiw, Im going to Las Vegas, Orlando, LA & Hawaii.

My family are thinking only about Mickey Mouse and Im thinking only about buying jewellery.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I know Vegas has some stunning shops there. My mom found some AMAZING pieces at Wynn when she was there a couple weeks ago.

Have a great trip!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 6:41:54 PM
Author:Sharon101
I Guys, as you might know Im looking for a 3 carat eternity ring for my right hand. I am going to America soon and have a small window to buy one from a vendor there. The problem is that I am not going to NY and dont know how to try a Facets one on (or do people all buy just over the net wothout trying on first???).

I also dont know how to get my hands on a Memoire one, and Im thinking it would be too expensive seeing as the other alternatives look pretty good from here!!!

I have an opportunity to buy from 14 Karats in Beverly Hills. We will be there for one short day!!!

but Im nervous to commit if I know hardly anything about quality etc. I can say for sure that Yossi is an amazing charasmatic positive person on the phone....and Im a sucker for a good personality!!!!
30.gif

My family are thinking only about Mickey Mouse and Im thinking only about buying jewellery.
11.gif
11.gif

DO NOT hesitate to purchase ANYTHING from XIV Karats and Yosi. I get most of my jewelry there including my latest Daniel K 4.7ct asscher uternity band. I also bought my wedding jewelry there. Their stuff always appraises spot on as far as quality and they''ll give you a good price. Good luck!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
XIV is an excellent vendor! I''ve been in there several times and have been impressed with their workmanship and overall their prices aren''t too bad for a B&M either.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 3:29:20 AM
Author: Miss Fortune
Date: 2/20/2009 6:41:54 PM

Author:Sharon101

30.gif

11.gif
11.gif

DO NOT hesitate to purchase ANYTHING from XIV Karats and Yosi. I get most of my jewelry there including my latest Daniel K 4.7ct asscher uternity band. I also bought my wedding jewelry there. Their stuff always appraises spot on as far as quality and they''ll give you a good price. Good luck!!

MISS FORTUNE can we see that Daniel k?????/
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results