shape
carat
color
clarity

RE: Idealscope image (and oldminer)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
To Oldminer...thanks to you (or whoever answered my Email last week). I spoke to Jennifer, she processed my order, and I received my idealscope today - no problems!
To Gary: what an ingeneous invention....I had posted "concerned about choice" several weeks ago...unless I am doing something very wrong, my choice was great!! I see pink ALL the way to the edges of the stone....and although this is not a H&A branded stone or anything, those arrows look great!!!! How do I get a good picture to post? I think am am using it right, because when I use it on my (formerly) favorite diamond , there''s lots of white around the edges..and on one side, partway in...and NO diamonds! (I know it has a 29 1/2 CA and 62.4 depth and 62 table)..but it has always had sparkle and makes a great pendant!)
Anyway, it''s a cool gadget....THANKS! I have to go and scope my earrings now..........
21.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the "is" is fun to play with......
emidea.gif
....watch out anonymous passers by on the street!!!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
WOOPS, I meant no ARROWS! Sorry!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah....some of the melee have arrows, too! Wow! No onder the whole ring /setting shines so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results