shape
carat
color
clarity

re: a special thank you to Coati & Co and JM!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to say a big thank you to Coati and everyone else here on Pricescope (ie: Arjunajane, Blackberry, Butter Bean, Rainydaze and Cind11) who have shared their James Meyer rings

if it wasn''t for you all - I would never have discovered Jim''s amazing work or had the opportunity to meet such an amazing artisan

thanks to you all - I am the very proud owner of this amazing ering

I never wanted a ''typical'' white diamond ering - and I am so happy with my very warm OMC - it is very ''vintage'' in style and very much my kind of thing

if you are thinking of working with Jim - or purchasing one of his pieces - I would highly recommend it

like everyone says here on Pricescope - you really can not see the amazing detail on these rings in photos

1360beaming.jpg

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
sorry! take two on the pic - hopefully this one is a little larger?

1360beaming2.jpg

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and very sparkly! Would love to see more photos of your gorgeous ring. Congrats on your engagement.
1.gif

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks Legra - here are a few more...

1360painting2.jpg

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
and I love the exposed sides...

1360painting3.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your beautiful new ring. I love the shape of your stone! I am so glad you are happy with your experience and the final product.

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
I love the mixed metal colours - it gives me so many options for my other jewellery

1360painting.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic Ring! Its gorgeous and two tone too!!!
30.gif

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks Blackberry - it is an OMC

I spent so long reading up on so many stones - in both the coloured and diamond section of Pricescope

I really drove my other half nuts!! he even threatened to go into Tiffany''s and buy the first ring he saw at one point!!

it looks flat across the top in this pic - but that''s just the angle of the shot...

1360sidefinger.jpg

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
a better side view...

1360platformfinger2.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank the stars another JM!! It is gooooorgeous!! I like that you did 2 tone-it''s really pretty that way!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks for your kind words D&T

Packrat - we ended up going with one Jim had just put up online actually

I had some stones shortlisted that I was thinking about ''visiting'' in NYC on a recent trip and was planning on speaking to Jim about getting a two tone setting made

then Jim popped this one up on his site and since it ticked all the boxes (ie: warm, over 1.4cts and an old style cut, VS2) so I had to go see it!!

once it was on the hand - it was mine
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful!
30.gif
I am a big fan of James Meyer!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/9/2009 10:25:43 PM
Author: heliotrope
thanks Blackberry - it is an OMC

I spent so long reading up on so many stones - in both the coloured and diamond section of Pricescope

I really drove my other half nuts!! he even threatened to go into Tiffany''s and buy the first ring he saw at one point!!

it looks flat across the top in this pic - but that''s just the angle of the shot...

That pretty funny! A man actually threatening to go to Tiffany''s.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks wonderful! I really like the OMC. Glad you are so happy with your ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes that is a stunner! I love the look of James Meyer rings, they have a very special quality about them. I''m so happy for you! It''s awesome!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
stunning

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. What an absolutely stunning ring. I LOVE the OMC in the milgrained bezel - just gorgeous. Congratulations!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow--how lovely! I love the mixed metals(love that yg bezel!), and your stone is beautiful. So glad you are happy! Congratulations!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning!! Many congrats on your new JM
36.gif

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome ring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE James Meyer settings. I wish you well to wear it.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just splendid!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very gorgeous!
18.gif
30.gif

-A

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WONDERFUL! Love the two tone!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is just beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful (I love the mixed metal also). Can you post any more shots of your stone...I''d like to see some more of it!

bluebell

Shiny_Rock
I love your JM setting. I really like the omc in this setting and the mix of metal colors. I''d love to see more pics!!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks to everyone for your lovely comments... if it wasn't for this amazing place - I would have never found my dream ring

here are the original shots from JMs site - they show the stone a little better than mine

I am still getting the hang of using the camera on a diamond - it's much harder to do than I thought - it sparkles like mad in the sun or looks like a solid yellow splotch from the reflection off the green gold millegrain edge!!

1360link.jpg

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
top view - it has a teenie tiny table...

1360link2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results