shape
carat
color
clarity

RB with octagonal or squarish halo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
I find I am slightly obsessed with the idea of a round diamond in an octagonal or square halo. Does anyone have a ring like this (or have any pictures of rings like this)? I would love to see some as I can''t seem to find many.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting, by Tacori that has the cushion type halo with a round stone:
http://www.since1910.com/Jewelry/Settings/Details/tabid/198/Default.aspx?Product=1208&gclid=CN6e_bewz5gCFQKHxwodtTKw1Q Someone had one like that on here but she switched out her setting later on for something more simple but I''ve always found it very beautiful.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi aquasea,

Here''s a thread on halo''s

And another

Another

Last, but not least

And DeeJay''s brick, that isn''t in these.

Hopefully this will help some, and the bump may get you more pics!

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the links. There are lots of really beautiful halos but not so many with the octagonal shape surrounding a round centre stone.

I found this Tacori ring and think it''s beautiful but I would love to see it on someone''s hand as maybe I have gone slightly insane!!

tacoriringoctagonal.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I have my round in an octagonal halo and I love it. Look at my avatar

I had this custom made a little over 4 yrs ago and I'm still in love with it as I was on day one!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 7:28:52 AM
Author: aquasea
Thanks for the links. There are lots of really beautiful halos but not so many with the octagonal shape surrounding a round centre stone.

I found this Tacori ring and think it''s beautiful but I would love to see it on someone''s hand as maybe I have gone slightly insane!!
No, it''s a less traveled road.
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 7:37:19 AM
Author: Ellen

2.gif

I have to admit that I love the fact that it''s a less traveled road
27.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 7:39:10 AM
Author: atroop711

Date: 2/26/2009 7:37:19 AM
Author: Ellen

2.gif

I have to admit that I love the fact that it''s a less traveled road
27.gif
2.gif
I happen to adore octagonal halo''s.
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a gorgeous look
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
On the Show me the ring forum someone just posted their gorgeous RB with a cushion halo. Very pretty!!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
After obsessing for a couple of months that is exactly what I have determined to be my favorite look too. The link below is of a Fay Cullen with OEC diamonds and an OEC center stone as well. I plan to have one very similar custom made for myself in the coming months for my "finally a nice ring after having a $800 mall ring for 19 years" upgrade....yea! I love how the diamond seems to be floating in the halo.

http://www.faycullen.com/royal_collection/500/543md.html

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock

I have loved this one since day one of my search! I love the octagon and cushion shaped halo''s:)! The look of a brillant round stone in the middle is to die for!

I searched locally for the octagon shape, with no luck. I ordered my cushion halo setting Monday:)!

mnring1.jpg

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I have a crush on that halo!

Knox has some really pretty cielos.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
OohLaLa - I''d love to see some pics:)!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE this one!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slightly insane over a diamond ring...you''vve come to the right place
2.gif

That is a beautiful ring...I cant remember ever seeing anyone on PS having it though
7.gif
. You need to be
the first!!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
The Tacori halo pic you posted is absolutely gorgeous, and I''m not one to comment on settings that much. (I would love to have that ring for a right hand ring.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results