shape
carat
color
clarity

Rave Review for Good Old Gold!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone at GOG for helping me with my recent consignment. They made everything so easy and were so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process! Jonathan and Marie were especially wonderful! :appl:
I feel I got way more for my stone than I would have selling it any other way, and I really trusted GOG to help me sell (especially with them being in NY and me being in CA). I can't wait to do business with them again....this time purchasing something :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
That is so great to hear because I recently bought one of their consignment pieces & it couldn't have been more perfect for what I was looking for. My experience was fantastic, so it's good to hear that your experience as a seller was just as wonderful. GOG really has a gift for making each person feel like you're their only customer!!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Roxy, so awesome to hear that you had a great experience buying consignment from them. I am now working with Jonathan to buy an asscher through them and I'm so excited. We've only been e-mailing for a few days and I can already tell it's going to be a fantastic experience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results