shape
carat
color
clarity

rating diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diagnose

Rough_Rock
Hi guys/gals need your help again

Was offered this diamond EGLUSA certificated 2.37ct 8.40-8.42x5.40 SI3 F/G table 60% depth 62%
and was advised to leave it which is what i did. The seller has now asked me to make him an offer on this diamond and states althought it is not the best cut is Eye clean and shows no inclusions or blemishes without magnification x10.

Whats it worth

should I leave it what you think
33.gif
33.gif

diagnose

Rough_Rock
Is anyone available for advice
34.gif

diagnose

Rough_Rock
When i go to view this stone what should i be looking for

croziermd

Rough_Rock
Gary gave you good advice before, and the chances of an SI3 stone that large being eyeclean is near unbelievable...This forum generally rates cut as being extrememly (most) important...there are excellent tutorials on the importance of cut on this site as well as the www.goodoldgold.com site... good luck

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if what you are looking for is size as your primary criterion, then for an offer, I would run a search on PS for a similar stone, see what prices come back at, shave whatever percentage off you feel is fair and reasonable and make that your offer.

Personally, I would buy a much better cut stone. And I would agree that an eye clean SI3 stone that size would be almost too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results