shape
carat
color
clarity

Random Question about my photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
The other night we got an envelope from our photographer thanking us for signing with him. Inside were a bunch of cards (like postcard size). They were mostly blank (with a nice border) and on the top said:

Laura & Brad
September 25, 2009

There was a note that said he hoped we could use them.

So, what the heck are we supposed to do with them?
33.gif
FI thought they might be for thank yous ... Or maybe save the dates? It was odd that they had a big blank area in the middle ... maybe we''re supposed to attach a photo? I''d post a picture, but I''m away on business and don''t have one with me, but I hope I described them well enough.

Any ideas? There''s probably some obvious use that I''m not thinking of.

ETA: They all came with individual envelopes.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps you could use them if you have great photos of friends and loved ones at the wedding and want to send them a copy? You include the card with the photo or else paste the photo onto the card in the blank spot?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:41:19 PM
Author:elrohwen
The other night we got an envelope from our photographer thanking us for signing with him. Inside were a bunch of cards (like postcard size). They were mostly blank (with a nice border) and on the top said:

Laura & Brad

September 25, 2009

There was a note that said he hoped we could use them.

So, what the heck are we supposed to do with them?
33.gif
FI thought they might be for thank yous ... Or maybe save the dates? It was odd that they had a big blank area in the middle ... maybe we''re supposed to attach a photo? I''d post a picture, but I''m away on business and don''t have one with me, but I hope I described them well enough.

Any ideas? There''s probably some obvious use that I''m not thinking of.

ETA: They all came with individual envelopes.

Maybe they''re save the dates? You attach a picture of the two of you (probably an e-pic the photog takes) and send them out to your guests?

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
You could use them as little thank-you cards to include with gifts for your bridal party and/or parents or others taking part in the ceremony. That would be a cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results