color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I just got caught up with this thread and read of your loss of Bailey. I'm so, so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say to really help. It is, and has been, obvious to me for some time now how much you and Bailey loved each other and how happy and content he was in the life you made for him. You're not alone in your grief, as you can see - we know well what you're feeling - even on those days when it feels like you're alone, please know that you're not and feel those spiritual hugs over the miles.

Meanwhile, among the pups and kitties that other Pricescopers have mentioned are greeting him and playing with him over the bridge, please add the sweet collies Lucky, Katie, Abraham, Andrew, and Crockett, who will make it their duty to see that he is surrounded by a loyal pack into eternity, and kitties Buckwheat, Paddy Paws, Squeaker, Little Booper, Mr. Silver Slippers, Shrimp Scampi, Little Bit, and Baby Girl, who will fill his days with leg rubbies and noggin' bumps.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I just got caught up with this thread and read of your loss of Bailey. I'm so, so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say to really help. It is, and has been, obvious to me for some time now how much you and Bailey loved each other and how happy and content he was in the life you made for him. You're not alone in your grief, as you can see - we know well what you're feeling - even on those days when it feels like you're alone, please know that you're not and feel those spiritual hugs over the miles.

Meanwhile, among the pups and kitties that other Pricescopers have mentioned are greeting him and playing with him over the bridge, please add the sweet collies Lucky, Katie, Abraham, Andrew, and Crockett, who will make it their duty to see that he is surrounded by a loyal pack into eternity, and kitties Buckwheat, Paddy Paws, Squeaker, Little Booper, Mr. Silver Slippers, Shrimp Scampi, Little Bit, and Baby Girl, who will fill his days with leg rubbies and noggin' bumps.

@OboeGal This is the sweetest..Thank you so much…I hope Bailey is running and playing with all the cuties that have passed…❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee i just caught up as well. So sorry for your loss. It’s truly like losing a part of you. Time will heal but in the meantime, take care of yourself. You are not alone at all. Lots of love!

Thank you Cerulean It’s true..I feel like an arm or leg is missing. He followed me everywhere. I couldn’t use the bathroom without him parking himself outside the door until I came out.If I moved to another room to sit..he followed me…Some people don’t like when their pets do that. I did. I felt his love for me. I know he knew I loved him too. I told him every day.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Cerulean It’s true..I feel like an arm or leg is missing. He followed me everywhere. I couldn’t use the bathroom without him parking himself outside the door until I came out.If I moved to another room to sit..he followed me…Some people don’t like when their pets do that. I did. I felt his love for me. I know he knew I loved him too. I told him every day.

I feel your love for him from here! I’m sure he fell it too. I love my little shadows as well. It makes it that much harder when they leave us, but nothing is worth more than their love. <3

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Kissing a cold hard cardboard box of ashes is a poor substitute for my darling Tibby

Hugs. That’s exactly why we buried Lily’s ashes. I couldn’t abide having her with me but not anywhere near. It was heartbreaking, but for us it’s also been the most liberating. She’s on the hill with the chipmunks - her frenemies - forevermore. And she will always be with us no matter how far. Oh how I miss her! She was my heart dog….

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hugs. That’s exactly why we buried Lily’s ashes. I couldn’t abide having her with me but not anywhere near. It was heartbreaking, but for us it’s also been the most liberating. She’s on the hill with the chipmunks - her frenemies - forevermore. And she will always be with us no matter how far. Oh how I miss her! She was my heart dog….

Im sorry about Lilly's passing
Hugs back
We are going to bury his ashes in the garden in one of his favourite spots but we have to paint the house and build a new fence first before we can do the garden
so meanwhile he sits on the china cabinet and looks after my day's jewlery
He was such a big cat and its such a tiny box

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn’t that maddening? We’ve replaced many a keyboards from which our nieces/nephews have “liberated” keys…

First time its ever happened
We arnt letting Fluffa Duffa outside till ive saved up to get her fixed and she hasn't learnt about the scratching post yet so her claws are probably extra sharp ...mind you she did work out the dirt box all on her own

Borris walks all over everything all the time but has never tried this yet

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sorry about Lilly's passing
Hugs back
We are going to bury his ashes in the garden in one of his favourite spots but we have to paint the house and build a new fence first before we can do the garden
so meanwhile he sits on the china cabinet and looks after my day's jewlery
He was such a big cat and its such a tiny box
❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are you doing today, @MamaBee? Do things look a little bit brighter?

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen It was a hard day today. I drove us to our other house in Maryland. Bailey always stood up in the back of the cargo area taking in the sights. I loaded the luggage there because now the cargo area is empty. I kept looking back to see him when I was driving…but of course he wasn’t there. When I got to the house I had to get all his beds, bowls, etc. and put them in a trash bag so I couldn’t see them. My husband will put them in his car when he gets here. I made one trip to a rescue to donate his things. This will be the last load. It’s actually harder now because it’s settled in that I won’t see him anymore.
Thank you so much for asking..❤️

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @MamaBee. I wish there was something I could say to take this pain away.

I’m hoping things work out so you can be with your grandchildren this weekend. You deserve some joy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry @MamaBee. I wish there was something I could say to take this pain away.

I’m hoping things work out so you can be with your grandchildren this weekend. You deserve some joy.

Thank you @Calliecake We are going to see them tomorrow. My grandson said I could come..haha

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen It was a hard day today. I drove us to our other house in Maryland. Bailey always stood up in the back of the cargo area taking in the sights. I loaded the luggage there because now the cargo area is empty. I kept looking back to see him when I was driving…but of course he wasn’t there. When I got to the house I had to get all his beds, bowls, etc. and put them in a trash bag so I couldn’t see them. My husband will put them in his car when he gets here. I made one trip to a rescue to donate his things. This will be the last load. It’s actually harder now because it’s settled in that I won’t see him anymore.

I remember this feeling so well. You are doing better than I was - I couldn’t bring myself to move anything, but couldn’t stand to see it all without her. My darling DH took everything downstairs until I could manage to see it again. Somehow it was easier seeing things out of place where she normally wasn’t. I know your pain. I’m so sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry it's hitting you hard now. My moment of realization was the first time walking thru the door after my dog's passing and not hearing the tippy taps of her paws.

It does get easier over time. But yeah, it really sucks for a while. Virtual hugs if you want them.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the empty house is what keeps your heart breaking. It does get better over time and at some point you may find that you can take in another dog and love it just as much. When I lost my last dog in Sept. of 2019 it was the first time in 30 years that I didn't have a fur baby. But I did eventually get to the point that I could bring another one into my life and rescued this little guy in April of 2020. It was right after the Covid mess started and I think he saved me. Not sure I would have mentally survived all the isolation without him.
IMG_3772.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry it's hitting you hard now. My moment of realization was the first time walking thru the door after my dog's passing and not hearing the tippy taps of her paws.

It does get easier over time. But yeah, it really sucks for a while. Virtual hugs if you want them.

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen I’ll take those virtual hugs..Thanks

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember this feeling so well. You are doing better than I was - I couldn’t bring myself to move anything, but couldn’t stand to see it all without her. My darling DH took everything downstairs until I could manage to see it again. Somehow it was easier seeing things out of place where she normally wasn’t. I know your pain. I’m so sorry for your loss!

Thank you @bright&shiny I find it really hard to have his things around. I found a fluff of his hair. I put it in a baggie to keep. It’s miserable..

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh dear im so sorry @MamaBee
Cats don't seem to have the same amount of stuff as dogos but i can't bare to move Tibby's cushions from the lounge
the other day i had to dismantle the bed he comindered that was a clothes horse because i needed to use it to get some clothes dry - i felt so sad
i have a little vase by his box of ashes
i found some wild daffodils yesterday and the last rose

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sir Tommy and his green eyes. He is a very handsome sweet baby.

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 5.56.16 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results