color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And we just had to play fireman and rescue Oliver from the beam on the ceiling. You cannot make this stuff up. Somehow he got up there but then he was afraid to jump down and I don't blame him. He was pretty high up there.

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.18.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.17.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.18.07 AM.png

At least he didn't pull a "Tommy" and jump down and break his tail.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Gigi turned 3. , so it was really her day. We had lots of fun in the house as we had to wait to go to the beach because it was so hot. Gigi is a real water dog, likes to sit in the ocean (sometimes lay in it...lol) we got back took a mini bath, then they had a mini party....they had burger (raw with veggies), and fries (not raw, no salt) and they shared a cupcake. No, she's not totally happy about the hat but It stayed on though dinner and cupcake...she didn't exactly rip it off!
gigi is 3 years old

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
And we just had to play fireman and rescue Oliver from the beam on the ceiling. You cannot make this stuff up. Somehow he got up there but then he was afraid to jump down and I don't blame him. He was pretty high up there.

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.18.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.17.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.18.07 AM.png

At least he didn't pull a "Tommy" and jump down and break his tail.

teenagers !!! :lol:

Today Gigi turned 3. , so it was really her day. We had lots of fun in the house as we had to wait to go to the beach because it was so hot. Gigi is a real water dog, likes to sit in the ocean (sometimes lay in it...lol) we got back took a mini bath, then they had a mini party....they had burger (raw with veggies), and fries (not raw, no salt) and they shared a cupcake. No, she's not totally happy about the hat but It stayed on though dinner and cupcake...she didn't exactly rip it off!
gigi is 3 years old

Happy birthday, Gigi! Sounds like you had a magical day.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if i told you ...
But we (Gary and Borris) desided we will keep Fluffa Duffa
She's so tiny and adorable with that fluffy huskie tail
She has got so freindly, i think she desided she wants to stay
Have to ring the vet next week and get an appointment for the fixing
meanwhile she seems quite happy living inside like @missy 's mob

she rips up bits of paper and leaves them all over the floor !

20210603_103250.jpg excuse the out of focus pic - i just wanted to show her tail
20210603_102857.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if i told you ...
But we (Gary and Borris) desided we will keep Fluffa Duffa
She's so tiny and adorable with that fluffy huskie tail
She has got so freindly, i think she desided she wants to stay
Have to ring the vet next week and get an appointment for the fixing
meanwhile she seems quite happy living inside like @missy 's mob

she rips up bits of paper and leaves them all over the floor !

20210603_103250.jpg excuse the out of focus pic - i just wanted to show her tail
20210603_102857.jpg

Aww she is beautiful! Congrats on your newest family member. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A rare photo of all 4 kitties. The wind was blowing the curtains all over the place yesterday evening. It was a refreshing ocean breeze and the cats adore the cool breeze.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
A rare photo of all 4 kitties. The wind was blowing the curtains all over the place yesterday evening. It was a refreshing ocean breeze and the cats adore the cool breeze.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 5.08.35 AM.png

what a family :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
Aww she is beautiful! Congrats on your newest family member. :appl:

thank you
for a little wild one she is trying so hard and is super affectionate

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
This is Sir Beefy Wellington aka Wellie.
At 13 months old his previous humans decided they don't want a dog anymore. They dropped him off at a dog trainers house and that was the end of it.

We received a phone call a few days later asking if we wanted another bulldog. It was either us or a rescue, so we took him. Best decision ever.

He's going to be 8 August 17th, and has had lots of health issues over the years, but we handle them as they come. This boy and his brother, Sir Blueberry Muffin own me.

So here's my Wellie belly along with my upgraded e-ring. Wellie is most definitely cuter, but the ring isn't bad either :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Welliebell.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is Sir Beefy Wellington aka Wellie.
At 13 months old his previous humans decided they don't want a dog anymore. They dropped him off at a dog trainers house and that was the end of it.

We received a phone call a few days later asking if we wanted another bulldog. It was either us or a rescue, so we took him. Best decision ever.

He's going to be 8 August 17th, and has had lots of health issues over the years, but we handle them as they come. This boy and his brother, Sir Blueberry Muffin own me.

So here's my Wellie belly along with my upgraded e-ring. Wellie is most definitely cuter, but the ring isn't bad either :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Welliebell.jpg

Oh that face :kiss2:

How could anybody reject that ? :cry2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fluffa Duffa who was going to be going to the SPCA (she was a very wild wee stray kitten under the house) once she got freindly but she's found her forever home already
She just desperately wants to be freinds with another kitty
She was freinds with darling Tibby but saddly he's gone over the rainbow bridge
Anyway Aunty Borris (aka big cat) is starting to cope better having a little mini me follow her around

This is a pile of clean cat towels just off the washing line

Attachments

• 20210614_190325.jpg
    20210614_190325.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 11

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fluffa Duffa who was going to be going to the SPCA (she was a very wild wee stray kitten under the house) once she got freindly but she's found her forever home already
She just desperately wants to be freinds with another kitty
She was freinds with darling Tibby but saddly he's gone over the rainbow bridge
Anyway Aunty Borris (aka big cat) is starting to cope better having a little mini me follow her around

This is a pile of clean cat towels just off the washing line

So cute! ,My two kitties love laying on my cleans clothes so I have to be really quick taking them out of the dryer to fold :lol-2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD and I went camping recently with two of the dogs. Let's just say it was interesting. Here they are in Sedona, nice and dirty:

I have a pair just like yours!

4296F70B-E18F-409C-B1EA-900BD4DC8E97.jpeg

IMG_4260.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Archie on our newly powered solar bike.

archieridingtandem.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
No photo
but you should have seen the dead rat on the drive way outside the front door this morning
Gary had let Borris out at 5
Id rather she stayed in but she pounds at the front door
So im guessing it was her
much bigger than the ones Tinky used to leave for us in Wellington

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im way out of the loup
who is Archie?

Archie is our handsome nephew...our good friends adopted Archie and he is the sweetest little fella. Sigh. One day maybe, just maybe we can adopt a dog of our very own. :love: But in the meantime I live vicariously through my friends and their dogs. :)

Look at this ball of furry love. Swoon!

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 6.56.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 6.56.32 AM.png

And when he was just a wee baby. 6 weeks ago.

archie.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Archie is our handsome nephew...our good friends adopted Archie and he is the sweetest little fella. Sigh. One day maybe, just maybe we can adopt a dog of our very own. :love: But in the meantime I live vicariously through my friends and their dogs. :)

archie.jpeg

My word, he's a love! @missy, when DH and I finally make it down your way, we'll bring Cirrus with you. Firstly, Cirrus is a big believer in ice cream! Secondly, he's a big believer in snuggles. That sound you'll hear when you meet him will be the sound of your heart breaking in response to this beautiful, beautiful dog! His idea of kisses is nibbling your chin. It's so cute it takes your breath away!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

archie.jpeg

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

archie.jpeg

Is he freinds with Olie ?
Archie is indeed very cute
but i would pet the inflated price of a Springsteen on Broadway ticket that he does not smell as sweet as your kitties

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results