carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cats are wash-aholics but there is only so much that raspy tounge can do.
Yesterday our neighbour had a rubbish fire
Tibby was asleep on the garage roof down wind
Even after getting quite wet tonight - he let me dry him
He still stinks

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got fluffy in the cat carrier, she's been really freindly today but always weary
her fur is so soft
i can't stop crying now thinking about her sister
Gary is having a shower then we are off to the SPCA
20201119_104837.jpg have a good long loved and safe life little fluffy
Xxx

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fluffy safe at SPCA with purina on the menu
She'll get fostered out for 12 weeks before getting her forever home
I wish we could have done this a week ago

They reserved a space for the Ginger brother
boys have a lesser priority and have to be assesed for rehoming potential but Ginger is super friendly now

but its why we have to get the mommy tom cat freindly before we take him in
its not his fault he's an unwanted grouchy abandened tom cat - sex is probsbly the only pleasure he has had for a long time
he kind of let me pat him this morning

This is fluffy yeaterday 20201116_104349.jpg i wish i had the resources to keep them all and have a family like Missy& Greig

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Same colour as Ginge's eyes @MakingTheGrade

We just took him to the SPCA
we miss him like crazy alreasy
I wish we could have kept him, he was such a sociable wee dude
they have him booked in for the vet next week then he's up for adoption

We miss the kittens already despite the stress and mayhem they caused they were little fluffy lights of pure delightfulness

Tibby's not happy because he saw Ginge going into the cage and he's out on a sulk thinking about the significance of the cat carrier ...or maybe just enjoying the sunshine
20201120_102506.jpg

Good luck darling, have a long and happy life full of love and all the good food and the warmest beds
stay safe xxx

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Fluffy safe at SPCA with purina on the menu
She'll get fostered out for 12 weeks before getting her forever home
I wish we could have done this a week ago

They reserved a space for the Ginger brother
boys have a lesser priority and have to be assesed for rehoming potential but Ginger is super friendly now

but its why we have to get the mommy tom cat freindly before we take him in
its not his fault he's an unwanted grouchy abandened tom cat - sex is probsbly the only pleasure he has had for a long time
he kind of let me pat him this morning

This is fluffy yeaterday 20201116_104349.jpg i wish i had the resources to keep them all and have a family like Missy& Greig

Sending hugs. This has been so hard for you. You're a kind, strong woman to do what is best for your crew. Hope they have a lovely new beginning. <3

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending hugs. This has been so hard for you. You're a kind, strong woman to do what is best for your crew. Hope they have a lovely new beginning. <3

Thank you
we really miss the kittens
We have steady heavy rain for today and tomorrow
i miss the kittens playing in the laundry but its a lot dryer at the SPCA
Borris has reclaimed her territory under the house and the back yard but i think Tibby really enjoyed their company
Its a bit sad because the stray tom - 'mummy' was waiting with the kittens for breakfast and dinner but now with just Tibby and Borris, he is again being picked on
and the tiny grey fluff ball also is very timid now and i don't see either of them as regularly
I leave food out at night but i thinkTibby eats half of it
both Tibby and Borris put on some padding while the kittens lived here

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in the cat version of the dog box (house) :(2
Completly in error i kind of got Borris with my foot
i was just walking and she skirted under me.
She's making me feel really bad

like I, who cleans her dirt box with love and joy in my heart and wipes up fur balls and never even growls when she scratches the furniture would ever on purpose ever hurt her
:(2
I, who gives her new dinner if she doesn't like what's on offer the first or 2nd time
i, who gives her chicken and bacon off my plate
who saves her mince when I'm making pasta
who no matter how broke we are order her her own small tin of tuna in spring water with the groceries that Tibby doesn't know about

I, who gets up in the night to tuck her in with a cat blankie on cold nights.
I worship the ground she walks on
i who cleaned the bath when for no apparent reason she weed and pooed in there twice this week and said she was a clever girl going near the plug hole

She was about to get settled in the laundry but saw me and ran back under the house
Ive now left temptation cat lollies on the chair in there
Its raining really hard - we have had at least 4 inches today and cats are miserable

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband wanted a blanket so he wouldn’t be chilly watching tv. He should have known it wouldn’t be his for long!

BD56D119-5F37-483C-A33A-D858C7DF0572.jpeg F264A3EF-3993-47C5-9AF6-774972CA389C.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the little sausage that DS collected from the local shelter at their Dog & Dash event. It’s just for 2 weeks to help out over the holidays so the staff have less dogs to care for and to give the dogs a change of scenery.

He’s just over 2 and was a stray. DS is going to take lots of photos in an effort to help him get adopted.

His name is Breakfast :mrgreen:

AF26AD01-A255-456A-A2B9-D0859F0814E1.jpeg 6DD1666E-874B-4362-BCA8-067977B0924F.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the little sausage that DS collected from the local shelter at their Dog & Dash event. It’s just for 2 weeks to help out over the holidays so the staff have less dogs to care for and to give the dogs a change of scenery.

He’s just over 2 and was a stray. DS is going to take lots of photos in an effort to help him get adopted.

His name is Breakfast :mrgreen:

AF26AD01-A255-456A-A2B9-D0859F0814E1.jpeg 6DD1666E-874B-4362-BCA8-067977B0924F.jpeg

....do you think you could keep him
He looks so at home there

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s with my son @Daisys and Diamonds. I don’t think they’re planning on keeping him, they just wanted to help the shelter out and give Breakfast a holiday for a couple of weeks. I’m secretly hoping they fall in love with him, because he is rather cute and I’m sure will be an absolutely fantastic pet with a little bit of time and love.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
WOT a beauty!

She's my first female siamese and my first lilac point. She can be quite a lovely, demure little lady, but she can also be quite fierce.. in a good way, lol.. I adore.. I had to work a bit to gain her trust, and that makes our bond that much more special.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Reactions: caf
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results