color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2097.JPG Been away, so our girl has been with the sitter, and getting lots of exercise. Lazy hound is still worn out :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina

She sure looks comfy now that she is back home with mom and dad!

Yup. That pose on the bed or floor would always make me lie down with my boy, Griffin! And he had to put up with me, no matter how tired he was. Poor doggie.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Murphy, we found out on Friday he has terminal cancer so I don't know how much longer we have but we are cherishing every minute. He has been with us almost 12 years through a marriage and two pregnancies and has seen four pets go to the rainbow bridge before him. He was found at the church down the street and he LOVED people but nobody wanted him. So we took him in, really their loss, he is the best cat. IMG_2767.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much love to you all and to Murphy, what a handsome boy having a snooze .

I add my love to yours, azstonie. Murphy looks like a great ball of love. StephanieLynn, my heart is with you. It is so hard to love an animal so much!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1019F675-158B-4F0F-B601-27DEDEF66EE6.jpeg

Miss Morgan has new toy nirvana.

Clearly, Miss Morgan is in heaven. Beautiful yellow Lab. My dog before my Newfie was a yellow Lab. He was a rocket scientist compared to the Newfie!

Deb :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at me mom, look at me, loooook at meeeeeee.

This is what I get whenever I have the audacity to take a few minutes for myself and not cater to his every whim. All 4 of my cats know I can't resist a furry belly.

11-3-2017 Atticus belly.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lovely girl was chosen for the cover girl of our local Spinone society's newsletter :lol:

IMG_2132.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lovely girl was chosen for the cover girl of our local Spinone society's newsletter
:appl: Love that big happy poochy smile.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have an entry way that looks as bad as ours? #toomuchcatcr@p

OMG I thought we were the only ones. :D

Cardboard boxes, brown paper (the kind that comes as packing material) tunnels, toys, scratching boards, scratching post, beds...it's impossible to have things look kind of nice with all stuff around.

We've had to put baby door locks on most of the cabinet doors in our pantry because my boy cat will open them and try to eat whatever is in there. He likes to lick the outside of the oil bottles too. Lately he has also been unraveling the paper towels in the holder. :roll

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lovely girl was chosen for the cover girl of our local Spinone society's newsletter :lol:

IMG_2132.jpg

I heard Dottie doesn't get out of her doggie bed now unless she gets $10,000!!! I hope you're not letting her SMOKE to keep her sleek figure!!!:lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our kitty Charlotta growing up... IMG_20171213_074956_524.jpg

GAH THE ADORABLENESS! I MUST SEND YOU ALL MY DIAMONDS AND COLORED GEMSTONES IMMEDIATELY!

How do you not give Charlotta every single things her GORGEOUS kitty self wants? I'd be POWERLESS!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you've had a bad day but then....bed

IMG_2814.JPG

Hi StephanieLynn, and I was wondering if you had used CBD oil or treats from Petreleaf.com for your sweet kitty's cancer pain/anxiety? Its done amazing things for the Westies. Its good for cats too.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH THE ADORABLENESS! I MUST SEND YOU ALL MY DIAMONDS AND COLORED GEMSTONES IMMEDIATELY!

How do you not give Charlotta every single things her GORGEOUS kitty self wants? I'd be POWERLESS!!!!
Yes, me too. She is a purrer. She usually gets something nice from me, a toy or food, so the moment she sees me, she starts purring. Very loudly. I guess it is like a dog barking, greeting the master.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi StephanieLynn, and I was wondering if you had used CBD oil or treats from Petreleaf.com for your sweet kitty's cancer pain/anxiety? Its done amazing things for the Westies. Its good for cats too.

Hey AZ! I haven't, currently he is on a daily dose of steroids, do you know if this would be okay to introduce along with the steroids?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It should be okay, its a nutriceutical, pretty much, there are no psychoactive components like there are with marijuana.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2132.jpg

That's an exquisite picture, Austina. Congratulations!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at me mom, look at me, loooook at meeeeeee.

This is what I get whenever I have the audacity to take a few minutes for myself and not cater to his every whim. All 4 of my cats know I can't resist a furry belly.

11-3-2017 Atticus belly.jpg

That's a wonderful tummy, Matata! I wouldn't be able to resist it, either. But I'd also know better than to try to reach out and touch the tummy of one of your kitties!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey AZ! I haven't, currently he is on a daily dose of steroids, do you know if this would be okay to introduce along with the steroids?

I hope Murphy has a happy, peaceful, and pain-free holiday season with all of you in his family, StephanieLynn.

Hugs,
Deb

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope Murphy has a happy, peaceful, and pain-free holiday season with all of you in his family, StephanieLynn.

Hugs,
Deb

Thank you Deb!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results