color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Junebug17: Thank you for your kind words and understanding

Lyra: thank you for the laugh. I understand the appeal of all the food but cash and tickets is so funny (but only later I would imagine)

Paris only once ate food that wasn't hers (well at least after she came to live with me as she was older and slower)
I put down a plate of French macaroons on the coffee table then went back to get our drinks then came back to an empty plate
I guess Paris recognized the food from her home country lol. I also learned my lesson not to put out food where she can reach!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put down a plate of French macaroons on the coffee table then went back to get our drinks then came back to an empty plate
I guess Paris recognized the food from her home country lol. I also learned my lesson not to put out food where she can reach!

Did you mean French macarons? I have never tasted one, but I know they are not macaroons (which I love). (Are macarons good? I guess Paris thought so.)

I am asking, in part, because our Goldens share a a word in their names. Not that mine actually came from France! (Although there is a woman on The Golden Retriever Forum who lives in France and has several Goldens!)

Our Golden, Brit, had the pedigree name, "Britannia of Joie de Paris". She was a Tigathoes dog, but by a bitch who was not from the Tigathoes kennel, so she didn't get the Tigathoes name.

Deb

PS-Brit once ate 11 out of 12 Dunkin Donuts off a platter before a coffee for nursery school teachers before I caught her. She seemed well able to handle 11 doughnuts.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1975.JPG
Look at this lazy friggin turd. Paws twitching, drooling, snoring. Hot azz mess!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^
I wish we had a "love" button @Elliott86. That pic is friggin adorable. I'm a sucker for bellies and that one is...roomy:love:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^
I wish we had a "love" button @Elliott86. That pic is friggin adorable. I'm a sucker for bellies and that one is...roomy:love:

It's ridiculously soft :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's ridiculously soft :bigsmile:
S/he reminds me a lot of my late Newfoundland, Griffin, which is strange since he was a 140 pound black dog. But he went flat just like that and was like a rug. I felt compelled to lie down on top of him when he got into that position (which was often). He, also, drooled (a lot) and snored (very loudly and deeply). I was about to protest that you were fat-shaming your cat, but I re-read, and you didn't say anything about fat. So I take it back. But if you hurt her feelings (is your cat a female?), I will be very upset, Elliot. Animals have feelings, too. S/he may be sensitive about her body image.

Deb

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I love roaching dogs and cats. my dog does it all the time...everywhere...chck has no shame...lol

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
S/he reminds me a lot of my late Newfoundland, Griffin, which is strange since he was a 140 pound black dog. But he went flat just like that and was like a rug. I felt compelled to lie down on top of him when he got into that position (which was often). He, also, drooled (a lot) and snored (very loudly and deeply). I was about to protest that you were fat-shaming your cat, but I re-read, and you didn't say anything about fat. So I take it back. But if you hurt her feelings (is your cat a female?), I will be very upset, Elliot. Animals have feelings, too. S/he may be sensitive about her body image.

Deb
:lol: I hope I haven't made her feel any more sensitive than our veterinarian who jokingly checks her for a litter of kittens every appointment! Oh how that cat does love a big meal and a snooze!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I hope I haven't made her feel any more sensitive than our veterinarian who jokingly checks her for a litter of kittens every appointment! Oh how that cat does love a big meal and a snooze!

too funny! :lol-2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, cuteness overload. My friend's new 10 wk. old Bloodhound, Tug. Look at the size of his feeties! What is the prison sentence for puppynapping?
Tug 9-19-2017.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, cuteness overload. My friend's new 10 wk. old Bloodhound, Tug. Look at the size of his feeties! What is the prison sentence for puppynapping?
Tug 9-19-2017.jpg

ohforgoodnesssakes!:love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, no jury would convict! Sneak him into your car and drive off all casual:appl::mrgreen2:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, that is the best paw to puppy ratio ever! Bravo to nature!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are my babies
What are their names? I would guess from the deceptively innocent looks on their faces that they are Trouble and Double Trouble :mrgreen2:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
:lol-2:
What are their names? I would guess from the deceptively innocent looks on their faces that they are Trouble and Double Trouble :mrgreen2:

You are quite correct, lol! Brody and Buddy or bro and bud.

Two bros that are sometimes buds :lol-2::lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lalala you've got some cute babies!!!

@ceg please tell your 8 year old they did a fantastic job! Your dog is adorable.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake, thanks! My daughter is still working on the "s" for the super dog cape! I definitely think our dog is the most spoiled child we have!

@lalala love corgis. When we get another dog i plan to look closer at corgis. DH Is totally sold on just having labs though.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
@lalala love corgis. When we get another dog i plan to look closer at corgis. DH Is totally sold on just having labs though.

Too funny! My fiancé grew up with black labs and I converted him to a corgi lover! Both great breeds though:kiss2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! Cutest corgador!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH trying to stretch; Atticus trying to get him to play by stuffing his favorite toy, a drinking straw, under the lazy human.
straw under dad.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7105.JPG

Matata, that is so cute! Lol to the straw - my cat's favorite toy these days is a crumpled up piece of paper.

Here's my kitty snoozing on her Hello Kitty blanket.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH trying to stretch; Atticus trying to get him to play by stuffing his favorite toy, a drinking straw, under the lazy human.
straw under dad.jpg

Gosh, that is one really big kitty!

Straw toy??? You're lucky... straws are like what, a dollar or two for a big bag??? My cats like the amazon boxes our orders come in (cheap and well,
sort of free???)

Does anyone have an entry way that looks as bad as ours? #toomuchcatcr@p

cat mess.jpg
BTW, we have to keep the plant dirt covered or the little stinker below plays in it!:nono:
OJ.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such cute warm bodies. I miss having a pet to pat as I walk through my house. Just as I had trouble mourning my father, I have had trouble mourning my dog, Griffin, whom I lost at the end of August. I do not feel the crushing grief I felt when I had to euthanize my Lab. But I feel the grief lurking. I feel guilt and I miss seeing and touching him.

I see your animals and feel I could reach out and touch them. I never saw a Bloodhound puppy before,by the way. He is amazing. My vet cares for a Bloodhound and says he drools as much as Griffin (which is saying something) or even more. He has, apparently, ruined a leather sofa in his owners' home. I had no idea they had big paws, though.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have an entry way that looks as bad as ours? #toomuchcatcr@p
:lol-2:
We don't discriminate on any rooms in our house. Each one is a designated disaster zone but they usually rotate so not all the rooms look a mess all the time.
I came home one day to find their tent, a shredded cardboard box, and a dining room chair in the foyer. :lol:
mess copy.jpg bathroom.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results