shape
carat
color
clarity

RADIANTS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lalaland

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
i am interested in a radiant stone set in the lucida setting but i want to get an idea of what other settings for this stone are like. can you all post your pics of your radiant engagment ring? thanks
21.gif

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
My BF hasn''t proposed to me yet
39.gif
but I do have a picture of my e-ring from WF (it''s a 1.27ct E/SI1 radiant in a x-prong platinum setting)...I was able to get a quick glimps of it when we picked it up and it looks SO much better than the pictures...I LOVE it!!!

WFringfinal.jpg

lalaland

Rough_Rock
OMG! i LOVE this ring!!! i think i would want mine set up and down though. have you also seen those little "surprise" diamonds they put on either side of the setting? do you think that would be too much? i know i want the simplicity of a solataire but w. a bit more juice.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
hi lalaland! welcome to pricescope (I''m pretty new here, too
1.gif
)

there''s a thread with tons of eyecandy for radiant lovers . enjoy! here!

lalaland

Rough_Rock
thanks cfemme! there are so many beautiful settings out there - i feel as if i was better off not seeing them all b.c. i am so undecided now....
19.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
haha, I know what you mean! I can''t even decide on a shape nevertheless start thinking about a setting! I''m envious you''re that far already
1.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always admired the designs by JB Star – although pricey it’s great to get ideas…check out the link....

http://www.jbstar.com/cgi-local/shop/jb.cgi?nhs=21&c=Engagement&s=

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2005 10:49:54 PM
Author: lalaland
OMG! i LOVE this ring!!! i think i would want mine set up and down though. have you also seen those little ''surprise'' diamonds they put on either side of the setting? do you think that would be too much? i know i want the simplicity of a solataire but w. a bit more juice.
Thank lalaland! I''ve always wanted a solitaire e-ring in a x-prong setting...but then I found PS. Boy was I in trouble!! I was torn between pave, traps, etc. But at the end, I went back to the the first setting I fell in love with. I will however get either a semi-eternity or full eternity w-band for the extra bling
9.gif

Good luck on your search...and keep us posted!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Cfemme,
Is there a thread somewhere of the ring in your avatar>? I love it! I am impatiently waiting for my e-ring and w-ring to come back from the jeweler....I had my princess swapped out for a Radiant. I was looking for a bigger princess, but he had this radiant and I was very happy with it. I would love to see more pics of your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results