shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Shaped Diamond Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody know where I could find a jeweler that sells radiant diamond earrings? Or where I could possible have them custom made?

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI Missjaxon!!

Radiant cuts can be really nice in earrings!
Have you decided on a total weight, the type of diamonds in terms of color/clarity, or if you want square, or rectangular?

I know, that''s a lot of questions in one, but it''s going to be easier for you to shop if you have some ideas.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I don''t know of any ready made. Have you called some of the ps vendors? I''m sure any of them could accommodate you.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:07:18 PM
Author: Rockdiamond
HI Missjaxon!!

Radiant cuts can be really nice in earrings!

Have you decided on a total weight, the type of diamonds in terms of color/clarity, or if you want square, or rectangular?

I know, that''s a lot of questions in one, but it''s going to be easier for you to shop if you have some ideas.

Hi Rockdiamond!

I would ideally like over .50 ctw and would like them to be colourless or near colourless possibly VS2 or better, but anything eye clean would work, and I would like square radiants. My engagement ring has a 1.25 carat radiant and the L/W ratio is approx. 1.12 (if i remember correctly). Have you seen radiant cut diamond earrings? I completely love radiants and would like to have matching earrings for my wedding day (10/10/10). I thought I would start researching now to see what I can find.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, we''ve seen quite a few Radiant Earrings- they can be lovely.....
Generally stones smaller that...say .25ct will be princess cuts- smaller radiant cuts are kind of rare. For that reason, most of the smaller square colorless earrings you''ll see are princess cuts.
Even though they are more rare, you have ample time to locate a pair before your wedding (Congrats!!)

I would not focus all that much on trying to match the engagement ring exactly- as long as you find something that faces colorless and eye clean you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results