shape
carat
color
clarity

radiant engagement ring advice

Galumb

Rough_Rock
Good day, PriceScope people!

I have been looking at radiant diamonds for an engagement ring for my girlfriend for awhile. I came across one that I really like, but want to know what you all think. Is it a deal? Or should I pass.

Specs: 1.74 Carat, VS2 (inclusions on side, not really visible, unless you really look under magnification), F color grade, although it has a medium blue fluorescence. Polish is excellent. The diamond does not appear hazy. Symmetry is rated Very Good. Depth % 67.9 and Table % 64.9. Measurement 8.00x6.20x4.21. Girdle medium to slightly thick.

Price: 14,900. Is this a good deal?

What do you guys think?

Krikawa

Rough_Rock
Trade
Is it GIA certified?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did you find this stone? Have you actually seen it, or is your vendor calling it in for you?

I ran a quick search on the PS diamond search and came up with I believe your diamond listed at two vendors, one pricing it at $11,672 (US Certed) and the other at $12,119 (Eternity Diamonds).

If your vendor is one that provides additional services such as Idealscopes/Asets/Sarin/video, etc., and has generous return/buyback/upgrade policies, the $14,900 may be reasonable.

And, finally, fancy shape diamonds really can't be judged by numbers alone - you need pictures or videos, or to examine it in hand, to know for sure if it is well-cut diamond with a great performance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results