shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inksabell

Rough_Rock
Hello-

I'm getting ready to purchase a EGL certified 1.92 Radiant cut diamond with H color and a clarity of SI2 for 8400.00 I think the ratios are around 62/71. Is this a good value for this type of diamond, or should I keep searching?

Thank you
Jen[:confused

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:wavey: Hi,
It seems to me that the price is a little high,You might want to "shop and compare" over the internet.
Also ,we need more info from the e.g.l cert. depth, table, flour. etc....
then we can evaluate it a little better.

diamondsman:))

inksabell

Rough_Rock
Hello diamondsman. Thank you for your response. I will try to get the exact measurements for this particular diamond. I checked out the website you provided me and you were right, the diamond I am looking at is a little to high. Thank you.

I do have another question on the cut of the radiant diamond. Would you know what the measurements should be for an ideal cut for a radiant. Someone told ,me that both table and depth should be between 60 and 70. Is that accurate, or is there a better measurement range? Oh one more thing, if there is a website that I should look into, then I will check that source out!

Thank you again
Jen:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results