shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Cut diamond advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scmclaug

Rough_Rock
I am looking to get a radiant cut diamond for an engagement ring in the next month. Was hoping someone could give me advice on this diamond if there is anything I should be concerned about.It seems to be fairly close to the AGA international trade cut but I am not sure ...I have found this diamond:Graded by: GIA
Shape and Cut: RADIANT
Weight: 1.95
Clarity: VVS2
Color: F
Dimensions: 6.74 x 7.41 x 4.62 mm
Depth Percentage: 68.5 %
Table: 68 %
Girdle: M-STK
Culet: N
Polish: EXCELLENT
Symmetry: VERY GOOD
Fluorescence: NONE
Price: 12500Thanks!
steve

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Steve,Yes, you are right, the table and total depth are belonging to 2B AGA class.I don't see anything wrong with these numbers. It seems that this diamond is listed in the web for about $12000.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Well, dimensions or length to width ratio is the matter of personal taste. In this case it's about 1.1. AGA charts for Radiant suggest Length/Width ratios as preference onlyMedium to Slightly Thick girdle is ok. It should be less than 5% - nothing close to 10%

scmclaug

Rough_Rock
Does the dimensions/aspect ratio look to be of high quality? I thought I saw something that said 10% girlde height or more and I am not sure how to determine that from the certificate.Thanks again
steve

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results