shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Considerations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mickc

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for a radiant cut diamond. I am looking to get the most brilliance out of the stone but am unsure where to focus on the specifications. What is the most important aspect of this shape? If the table is too big how does that impact brilliance? And the same for depth? I appreciate any insight!

Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 4/22/2003 12
6.gif
6.gif
8 PM mickc wrote:

I am in the market for a radiant cut diamond. I am looking to get the most brilliance out of the stone but am unsure where to focus on the specifications. What is the most important aspect of this shape? If the table is too big how does that impact brilliance? And the same for depth? I appreciate any insight!

Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

----------------

I don't know if it will help you find an answer to your question, but I suggest that you click the "tutorial" link and then follow the link to the cut chart for Radiant cuts.

mickc

Rough_Rock
Thanks Caratz. The tutorial is great and does help provide specs on the gem however, it does not specify where you can make your tradeoffs as far as the cut goes. For example, if the table is bigger than the suggested percentages, for a radiant, how does it impact the beauty of the stone? I can get this for rounds but is the effect the same for a rectangle or square?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results