shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant ASET evaluation help, please

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I sure could use some help evaluating this radiant cut's ASET images. I am clueless. I like the ratio a lot and the facet pattern looks pretty.....that's all I know! Thanks! :wavey:

Diamond Stats:

Radiant
L
VS1
10.70x7.24

aset_black__fancy_5.jpg

aset_36.jpg

_37602.jpg

officelight_7.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very hard to find a great cut radiant. Is this stone for yourself or someone else? I don't think I would consider L color in anything other than an antique stone, and a radiant definitely doesn't fall into that category. This stone is very elongated, too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm having a really hard time with this one. The presence of all that green is a good thing. And it's very well spread out. So that's a good thing. So is the red.

But it's showing much more blue than I would hope for, but if those light up as the stone moves it could be okay.

I really WISH I could offer you more than that. But I really can't. A video would help.

If the vendor has a good return policy then the best thing might be to see it in person and evaluate if for yourself.

It's a BIG STONE. And if the K color is okay with you, in person, you are good to go.

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
It is for myself. Turns out the diamond was MUCH warmer than it looked in the photos so I'm going to keep looking. Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results