shape
carat
color
clarity

Quite possibly THE funniest video I''ve ever seen. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, and I know it's not extremely new (from what I can tell it's been up since at least last september), but I (and all the friends I've sent it to) hadn't seen it until it was posted on CuteOverload last week. AMAZING.

I wish that little girl were mine.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
omg, Musey...my friend sent that to me last week, and my work buddy and I were literally CRYING we were laughing so hard...my cheeks hurt until the next day...

"We''re in HAWAII!"

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 3:01:32 PM
Author: alli_esq
omg, Musey...my friend sent that to me last week, and my work buddy and I were literally CRYING we were laughing so hard...my cheeks hurt until the next day...
I know, it''s taken me about 10 views to be able to watch it without hyperventilating! This girl is a keeper. I want her parents to post more vids!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That was cute... I like the ones where they are SCREAMING!!!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
bum chica bow wow...

thanks for the laugh

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that is amazing! Just watched it on my phone and I am dying!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Musey, I guess we don''t have the same sense of humor - I didn''t even crack a smile and I''ve got a kid...lol.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 5:15:25 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Musey, I guess we don''t have the same sense of humor - I didn''t even crack a smile and I''ve got a kid...lol.
ditto. i did smile though on the screaming part and on the bow chicka wow wow part, that was cute.

I like cute videos posted though! That landlord one was funny...although you shouldnt be teaching little girls to swear! LOL!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Youtube videos (and all comedy, for that matter) seem to always split people! I told my husband that I never want to show people the stuff that makes my sides split (like the dramatic rodent
lol.gif
) because half the time they don't find it funny at all!

This one's got a pretty good track record, so far, though. Everyone I've sent it to has about died laughing
3.gif

(I don't think having a kid affects the funniness of it, for the record! It's what she's saying and how she's saying it, not the fact that she's a kid and saying it)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 6:17:10 PM
Author: musey
Youtube videos (and all comedy, for that matter) seem to always split people! I told my husband that I never want to show people the stuff that makes my sides split (like the dramatic rodent
lol.gif
) because half the time they don''t find it funny at all!

This one''s got a pretty good track record, so far, though. Everyone I''ve sent it to has about died laughing
3.gif

(I don''t think having a kid affects the funniness of it, for the record! It''s what she''s saying and how she''s saying it, not the fact that she''s a kid and saying it)
Yeah, I know...maybe cuz I used to do the same kind of thing when I was a kid, I don''t find it that amusing?

It''s me Musey, not you. I obviously have no sense of humor.
41.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
HA HA HA!!! Love the "I''m her mom...." "No she''s not!"

Silly!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see videos of you as a kid, Tgal!

No one in my family was ever entertaining in that way (to my knowledge, I am the youngest so I may have just missed it... Or maybe it was ME? I sincerely doubt it
3.gif
) so this kid's antics really surprise and amuse me. A lot the things she came up with, and the way she said them, also remind me of some of the things I do with my friends. Maybe that's what makes it funny to me - I guess I'm on her level!!
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 6:26:36 PM
Author: musey
I''d love to see videos of you as a kid, Tgal!

No one in my family was ever entertaining in that way (to my knowledge, I am the youngest so maybe I just missed it? Or maybe it was ME? I sincerely doubt it
3.gif
) so this kid''s antics really surprise and amuse me. A lot the things she came up with, and the way she said them, also remind me of some of the things I do with my friends. Maybe that''s what makes it funny to me - I guess I''m on her level!!
9.gif
Well, I have to say at least she was amusing herself - give some kids a book these days and they don''t know what to do with it!

I grew up with the funniest (weirdly funny anyway) brother ever. He is still the most hilarious person I know, so my sense of humor is probably skewed because of it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Musey, I guess we don't have the same sense of humor - I didn't even crack a smile and I've got a kid...lol.

ha, tgal, i didn't either. maybe it's because i've got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the "Charlie bit me" video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie's laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4FJL2IDEs

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster's backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I've got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it's inappropriate...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one... didn't think it was funny either, sorry. I'm not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that's comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:11:29 PM
Author: Gypsy
Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that''s comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!
You are not alone. I like kids and I was ready to smack her and tell her to stop yelling, my hearing is fine.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:09:17 PM
Author: mrssalvo

ha, tgal, i didn''t either. maybe it''s because i''ve got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the ''Charlie bit me'' video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie''s laugh...

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster''s backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I''ve got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it''s inappropriate...
I love Charlie''s laugh, reminds me of my son when he was a baby.
I didn''t find this that funny either. But sure was cute!!!
1.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:23:08 PM
Author: swingirl

Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that''s comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!
You are not alone. I like kids and I was ready to smack her and tell her to stop yelling, my hearing is fine.
Okay, I confess....I love cute little kids (and she''s a cutie! She''d only be a little annoying if she did her routine repeatedly at the same pitch.) and cute kittens. Rehearsed or not, she''s combined the look of the kitten(s) with the comments. I love her: She''s not only cute, but smart.
9.gif

Take my comments with a grain or less of salt. When I see a cute baby or little kid, I literally make a fool of myself (according to DH). I taught secondary English, and he keeps muttering something about, "If your students could see you now..." Whatever...
1.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hehe I posted this the other day in the youtube thread...

TOO FUNNY!!

I love "I''m her mom... nooo.. she''s not!"

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:09:17 PM
Author: mrssalvo

ha, tgal, i didn''t either. maybe it''s because i''ve got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the ''Charlie bit me'' video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie''s laugh...

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster''s backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I''ve got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it''s inappropriate...
I didn''t think the kittens one was funny (except the bow chica wow wow!), but these 2 had me dying!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you guys seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-driL3IzsEk

It''s just a baby cracking up (and it''s been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 12:02:43 AM

It''s just a baby cracking up (and it''s been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.
I haven''t seen this in ages, thanks for the laugh. Babies with that laughter just get me. So real, so precious.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 10:55:40 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Hehe I posted this the other day in the youtube thread...

TOO FUNNY!!

I love ''I''m her mom... nooo.. she''s not!''
That one is my favorite too!

I also love
"I''m weird"

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Me too.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this last night for the first time, so cute!!!!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m surprised so many people aren''t into it, everyone I''ve shown it to off-PS has died laughing!

Sorry for the false advertising
2.gif
("the funniest video I''ve seen in my entire life").

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess.

Ditto - all I managed to do was annoy the people sitting near me in lab...

I guess I don''t have a good sense of humor either, although my family has been telling me that for years
3.gif
2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 12:02:43 AM

It's just a baby cracking up (and it's been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.
This had me laughing for the entire video and I saw it twice. I love kids laughing.
There's also a video of I think a 3 year old that is explaining star wars from her perspective. But because she's 3, she keeps getting distracted and talks about garage sales and her grandparents. My brother and I laughed so hard at the video (and he now wants me to have a girl because he's convinced she would be the same way
20.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results