shape
carat
color
clarity

Quite possibly THE funniest video I''ve ever seen. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
OH, and I know it's not extremely new (from what I can tell it's been up since at least last september), but I (and all the friends I've sent it to) hadn't seen it until it was posted on CuteOverload last week. AMAZING.

I wish that little girl were mine.

omg, Musey...my friend sent that to me last week, and my work buddy and I were literally CRYING we were laughing so hard...my cheeks hurt until the next day...

"We''re in HAWAII!"

Date: 2/17/2009 3:01:32 PM
Author: alli_esq
omg, Musey...my friend sent that to me last week, and my work buddy and I were literally CRYING we were laughing so hard...my cheeks hurt until the next day...
I know, it''s taken me about 10 views to be able to watch it without hyperventilating! This girl is a keeper. I want her parents to post more vids!

That was cute... I like the ones where they are SCREAMING!!!

bum chica bow wow...

thanks for the laugh

OMG that is amazing! Just watched it on my phone and I am dying!!!

Musey, I guess we don''t have the same sense of humor - I didn''t even crack a smile and I''ve got a kid...lol.

Date: 2/17/2009 5:15:25 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Musey, I guess we don''t have the same sense of humor - I didn''t even crack a smile and I''ve got a kid...lol.
ditto. i did smile though on the screaming part and on the bow chicka wow wow part, that was cute.

I like cute videos posted though! That landlord one was funny...although you shouldnt be teaching little girls to swear! LOL!

Youtube videos (and all comedy, for that matter) seem to always split people! I told my husband that I never want to show people the stuff that makes my sides split (like the dramatic rodent
lol.gif
) because half the time they don't find it funny at all!

This one's got a pretty good track record, so far, though. Everyone I've sent it to has about died laughing
3.gif

(I don't think having a kid affects the funniness of it, for the record! It's what she's saying and how she's saying it, not the fact that she's a kid and saying it)

Date: 2/17/2009 6:17:10 PM
Author: musey
Youtube videos (and all comedy, for that matter) seem to always split people! I told my husband that I never want to show people the stuff that makes my sides split (like the dramatic rodent
lol.gif
) because half the time they don''t find it funny at all!

This one''s got a pretty good track record, so far, though. Everyone I''ve sent it to has about died laughing
3.gif

(I don''t think having a kid affects the funniness of it, for the record! It''s what she''s saying and how she''s saying it, not the fact that she''s a kid and saying it)
Yeah, I know...maybe cuz I used to do the same kind of thing when I was a kid, I don''t find it that amusing?

It''s me Musey, not you. I obviously have no sense of humor.
41.gif

HA HA HA!!! Love the "I''m her mom...." "No she''s not!"

Silly!!

I'd love to see videos of you as a kid, Tgal!

No one in my family was ever entertaining in that way (to my knowledge, I am the youngest so I may have just missed it... Or maybe it was ME? I sincerely doubt it
3.gif
) so this kid's antics really surprise and amuse me. A lot the things she came up with, and the way she said them, also remind me of some of the things I do with my friends. Maybe that's what makes it funny to me - I guess I'm on her level!!
9.gif

Date: 2/17/2009 6:26:36 PM
Author: musey
I''d love to see videos of you as a kid, Tgal!

No one in my family was ever entertaining in that way (to my knowledge, I am the youngest so maybe I just missed it? Or maybe it was ME? I sincerely doubt it
3.gif
) so this kid''s antics really surprise and amuse me. A lot the things she came up with, and the way she said them, also remind me of some of the things I do with my friends. Maybe that''s what makes it funny to me - I guess I''m on her level!!
9.gif
Well, I have to say at least she was amusing herself - give some kids a book these days and they don''t know what to do with it!

I grew up with the funniest (weirdly funny anyway) brother ever. He is still the most hilarious person I know, so my sense of humor is probably skewed because of it.

Musey, I guess we don't have the same sense of humor - I didn't even crack a smile and I've got a kid...lol.

ha, tgal, i didn't either. maybe it's because i've got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the "Charlie bit me" video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie's laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4FJL2IDEs

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster's backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I've got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it's inappropriate...

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one... didn't think it was funny either, sorry. I'm not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that's comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!

Date: 2/17/2009 9:11:29 PM
Author: Gypsy
Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that''s comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!
You are not alone. I like kids and I was ready to smack her and tell her to stop yelling, my hearing is fine.

Date: 2/17/2009 9:09:17 PM
Author: mrssalvo

ha, tgal, i didn''t either. maybe it''s because i''ve got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the ''Charlie bit me'' video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie''s laugh...

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster''s backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I''ve got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it''s inappropriate...
I love Charlie''s laugh, reminds me of my son when he was a baby.
I didn''t find this that funny either. But sure was cute!!!
1.gif

Date: 2/17/2009 9:23:08 PM
Author: swingirl

Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess. The Dramatic Rodent... now that''s comedy. Have you seen the light saber version!!!
You are not alone. I like kids and I was ready to smack her and tell her to stop yelling, my hearing is fine.
Okay, I confess....I love cute little kids (and she''s a cutie! She''d only be a little annoying if she did her routine repeatedly at the same pitch.) and cute kittens. Rehearsed or not, she''s combined the look of the kitten(s) with the comments. I love her: She''s not only cute, but smart.
9.gif

Take my comments with a grain or less of salt. When I see a cute baby or little kid, I literally make a fool of myself (according to DH). I taught secondary English, and he keeps muttering something about, "If your students could see you now..." Whatever...
1.gif

Hehe I posted this the other day in the youtube thread...

TOO FUNNY!!

I love "I''m her mom... nooo.. she''s not!"

Date: 2/17/2009 9:09:17 PM
Author: mrssalvo

ha, tgal, i didn''t either. maybe it''s because i''ve got kids. i found it annoying actually, probably b/c i hear kid stuff all day long
17.gif

now i did laugh at the ''Charlie bit me'' video
3.gif
gotta love Charlie''s laugh...

ETA: if you click on that link, there is another one with a little girl who talks about kicking a monster''s backside which I found hilarious...again, probably b/c I''ve got kids and could totally see on of my girls picking up an inappropriate word and using it not knowing it''s inappropriate...
I didn''t think the kittens one was funny (except the bow chica wow wow!), but these 2 had me dying!

Have you guys seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-driL3IzsEk

It''s just a baby cracking up (and it''s been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.

Date: 2/18/2009 12:02:43 AM

It''s just a baby cracking up (and it''s been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.
I haven''t seen this in ages, thanks for the laugh. Babies with that laughter just get me. So real, so precious.

Date: 2/17/2009 10:55:40 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Hehe I posted this the other day in the youtube thread...

TOO FUNNY!!

I love ''I''m her mom... nooo.. she''s not!''
That one is my favorite too!

I also love
"I''m weird"

Me too.

I just saw this last night for the first time, so cute!!!!
36.gif

I''m surprised so many people aren''t into it, everyone I''ve shown it to off-PS has died laughing!

Sorry for the false advertising
2.gif
("the funniest video I''ve seen in my entire life").

Whew, I''m glad I''m not the only one... didn''t think it was funny either, sorry. I''m not a kid person I guess.

Ditto - all I managed to do was annoy the people sitting near me in lab...

I guess I don''t have a good sense of humor either, although my family has been telling me that for years
3.gif
2.gif

Date: 2/18/2009 12:02:43 AM

It's just a baby cracking up (and it's been around for awhile) but this kid cracks me up because I love the sound of babies laughing.
This had me laughing for the entire video and I saw it twice. I love kids laughing.
There's also a video of I think a 3 year old that is explaining star wars from her perspective. But because she's 3, she keeps getting distracted and talks about garage sales and her grandparents. My brother and I laughed so hard at the video (and he now wants me to have a girl because he's convinced she would be the same way
20.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP