shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick Update: We''ve Been Looking at Diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Like I said in my E. Chicken thread (lol), FF and I are both so busy at school, so we really don't have much time. However, for the past few days we've been looking at diamonds (online, but we'll visit some brick & mortar stores during Spring Break).

I thought I wanted a round brilliance or a cushion, but now I really have my heart set on the marquise cut (the proportion has to be good, though: Not too long and narrow, but not too short and stout either) because a good one makes your fingers look so feminine and slender.

I'm so excited! I feel like it's happening so fast and I'm kind of freaking out a little.

If we decide to have a wedding reception (we're still deciding between that and eloping to Italy), you can bet that engagement chicken will be served.
25.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
awesome sounds great. my MIL has an AWESOME marquis! They sure have some great finger coverage!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww I''m so excited for you!!

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! Oh, and I LOVE the idea of having Engagement Chicken at your reception!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
YAY!
Any idea of a potential setting yet?

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 12:10:03 AM
Author: princessplease
YAY!
Any idea of a potential setting yet?
Bezel halo!

I''m hoping to find a diamond that isn''t white (like canary or champagne color), and have it set in a rose gold bezel and halo, while the rest of the ring would be unplated white gold (the color is much softer than white gold that''s been dipped in rhodium).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results