shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick Shots - Cushion's Here!!!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
These photos were taken with my sister's point and shoot in her moving car. Her son was practically jumping off the back seat, while I happily snapped away. My sister thought I was crazy, but I had to take photos before BF stowed it away for who knows how long... :halo:

The setting is JA's wire basket with claw prongs. I love its curves, and it's really delicate in person. JA also said the cushion has a bit of an antique character but I wasn't able to capture that in the moving vehicle.

P1020222bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb2.jpg

P1020221cccccccccccc 111111111.jpg

P1020219ddddddddddddd.jpg

P1020214eeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks GINORMOUS on your hand !!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, tell us about your stone! It looks large and beautiful in that setting - really shows the stone off well!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1290172451|2772740 said:
Oh, tell us about your stone! It looks large and beautiful in that setting - really shows the stone off well!

oh yes that is beautifuL! can't wait to hear what the specs are! Love it! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a definite 'WOW'! Beautiful stone. Love it!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Really beautiful!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It's stunning...i hope you get it sooooooon!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY SMOKES MAN! That stone is HOT! ! ! Please. . . Is there anything you can tell us about the stone? ! ? Carat, Color, ? ! ? :love:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh..it's very nice!! It looks GREAT on you!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
stats stat!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I actually said, "wow!" when I saw this. Gorgeous!!

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!!! :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
definitely WOW! I love the curves of the setting too. stats?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! We all hunger for more pictures and details. :lickout:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!!! You're all so sweet. :)

It's (gasp) an eye clean Si2. I have to put the stone up to my eye and look really carefully under one of the prongs. If I find the right prong, all I see is tiny, white-ish feather from the side. (I think dust on the stone is larger.) In exchange, we were able to get a 2 carat E color. (Eek!)

Modified four-main cushion;
Ratio: 1.12 - for the rectangularish cushion searchers;
Table 66;
Depth 69 - there's also quite a bit of crown height but I don't know what it is;
No flour - but would have liked some.
Medium culet - only noticeable when I want to search for it, and then it's like, "oh hey, there you are", as it winks at me. I quite like it.

It's been quite a journey and I want to thank everyone at PS. This is quite a community and I never would have found my little guy without you. :appl:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Love that cushion--my absolute favorite cut. There is such elegant simplicity in that setting. Congratulations.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is seriously gorgeous!!!!! :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! That is stunning! :love:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty !

Love the stone.

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Gorgeous! :))

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I had to stop in and look again. It really is perfection. There is nothing like a solitaire with one perfect stone is there? :naughty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh it's gorgeous! And it does look HUGE on your finger :love: :love: :love:

If BF took that away from me I'd be climbing the walls - fingers crossed for a proposal *soon* iota!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
PERFECTION....here's to a fast proposal!!!!

Lori

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with your stone! It is absolutely fantastic - and I loved all the colors that are visible in the photos. Is it a GOG stone? I'm going to search your posts tomorrow to learn more - so sorry if this has already been covered.

Wow! :appl: :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful :love:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
SparkleNut|1290199731|2773287 said:
I had to stop in and look again. It really is perfection. There is nothing like a solitaire with one perfect stone is there? :naughty:

Thank you, SparkleNut, Everyone.

I really appreciate all the lovely comments, but I have to say, it does looks much bigger in pictures than in person. It's still a lovely size, of course, and I know I'm very lucky to have anything like it.

I have to tell you though - when I first received it, I loved the stone but I had a bit of trouble putting away "the PS in-search mode". I had been looking at so many Asets, reading a ton and playing with all these lovely stones. I also had an opportunity to work with a lot of the great PS vendors. Unfortunately, I could only purchase one stone (to my bf's relief).

Overall, I really enjoyed the process of searching for our cushion, and now I'm just happy to visit Rockytalk from time to time and share some of what I learned. Plus, I can't wait to receive my "baby"... and Yessie, Loriken, I definitely hope it's sooner rather than later!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
bright&shiny|1290400265|2775206 said:
I am in love with your stone! It is absolutely fantastic - and I loved all the colors that are visible in the photos. Is it a GOG stone? I'm going to search your posts tomorrow to learn more - so sorry if this has already been covered.

Wow! :appl: :love:

Thank you so much, bright&shiny. This stone came from James Allen, although GOG is also a fantastic vendor. I'd be happy to help you in your search, if you'd like.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Your new diamond is soooo pretty! I love your ring style, too. I have an E color stone too and just adore it.

I hope you have it very soon - congratulations!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I so hope that your gorgeous solitaire is on your finger sooner then later. It's a total breath taking piece! :bigsmile: . . . and you are a very lucky girl. . . 8)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
so bebeautiful. You did such a good job! I'm soooo proud of you for finding an eye clean SI2. YAY!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results