shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick question about Plat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I was given a ring from a friend who owns a pawn shop. It is a plat 950 comfort fit band with a small baguette cut diamond in it. It had a satin finish to it. I had a small band(plat as well 950) that was not being worn satin polished to match the new ring so I can stack them. My band was the small color as the new ring but after being refinished it is a pure white color and does not match the way I wanted.

What would case this new "whiteness" just from be satin finished? Oh and I will post pics of the rings tomorrow I need batteries for my camera.

Here is a new pic of Macie and she has gained 3 1/2 pounds from the last time I posted.

pic 45.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, she is so precious!!!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to kiss her nose!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I can''t answer your first question, hopefully someone will have an answer for you!

But I just wanted to say how absolutely adorable Macie is!!!
30.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, she''s getting HUGE!!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have anything to say about the jewelry but the puppy is TOO CUTE!!!!

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
she is the cutest thing I''ve ever seen! what breed is she?

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
aquarius_ser she is a Enghish mastiff mixed with pit bull. I am going to be taking her to the field that is close to my house and I take some more pics.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, she''s adorable!! Sorry, I don''t know the answer to your question, but Macie looks so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results