shape
carat
color
clarity

Question...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A0E5D36C-8157-442B-BA34-95000A1580E4.jpeg 06724DDC-D3CA-43D9-AA32-54D335F0DB20.jpeg 3A7D5A36-5737-4D76-B343-1C48D246AAF1.jpeg 2815B721-F432-463B-B416-69DE1C8FC8AF.jpeg So, I still have not bought a real FCD, but I am slowly collecting tiny ones.

A pair of tiny diamond earrings (sorry, unwashed). And two vivid yellow diamonds. All small.

Would it look ok to unite them into hanging earrings? Or should I leave the vivid yellows as side stones and buy a central vivid yellow one? I understand that matching yellows is not easy. Any other ideas?

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMHO the haloed yellow trillion is truly vivid and exceptional. The round diamond should work well with it.

I am not sure the rather dull cushion (at least as it appears in these pics :eek2:) would add anything, and might even subtract as it is big enough to draw attention away from the yellow star of the show.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the cushion on top of the trillion earring - like in your second-to-last pic - would look nice.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the trillion with the round but not with the cushion. Too busy IMO with all 3.

I like it this way best. The small haloed round on top of the trillion as dangle earrings.

A0E5D36C-8157-442B-BA34-95000A1580E4.jpg

or just the trillion dangling by itself. That trillion is gorgeous.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the trillion with the round but not with the cushion. Too busy IMO with all 3.

I like it this way best. The small haloed round on top of the trillion as dangle earrings.

A0E5D36C-8157-442B-BA34-95000A1580E4.jpg

or just the trillion dangling by itself. That trillion is gorgeous.

Thank you, @missy! One of the trillions was carted as natural vivid, so I guess I have to cert the other one.

The problem is, such small earrings do nothing for me as I have rather large earlobes and hair that covers half of my neck, so for me, no studs and no small earrings. But I think I got an idea that does not include the cushions, and is rather cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: prs

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMHO the haloed yellow trillion is truly vivid and exceptional. The round diamond should work well with it.

I am not sure the rather dull cushion (at least as it appears in these pics :eek2:) would add anything, and might even subtract as it is big enough to draw attention away from the yellow star of the show.

You are right. They are very light yellow, I like the dispersion but in the future, I need to look for something more intense. I wish I had the feeling for white diamonds.

Thank you, @prs

Reactions: prs

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like bigger earrings too since my hair is dark and sometimes tends to cover the lobes too much.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The problem is, such small earrings do nothing for me as I have rather large earlobes and hair that covers half of my neck, so for me, no studs and no small earrings. But I think I got an idea that does not include the cushions, and is rather cool.
Hi @Arkteia, I can't get your fabulously vivid yellow trillions out of my head, and was wondering if they couldn't be combined together into a toi et moi ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results