shape
carat
color
clarity

Question regarding wholesale.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
I like a particular setting that is manufactured by Leo Ingwer. I ran across their phone number, which I found online and called them up for a price quote. They quoted me $1,250, which is about $750 cheaper than the lowest price quoted by a jeweler in my area. My question is can I purchase this ring at $1,250 or do I have to go through the jeweler. Is 60 % markup normal? I have read many posts regarding wholesale, which brings a lot of debate. All I want is a fair price for me setting. Can anyone help?

Shannon

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If someone quotes you a price, they will likely sell it to you. Why don't you call them back and ask if you could buy it? DO you have a finger size ready?

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
Yes, the size of the setting needs to be 5 ½. Do you think they will sell it to me? What information would I need to give them besides address? Can I purchase with a credit card? What if they ask for information that I do not have, such as a tax id? Thanks for your help.

Shannon

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They either sell to the public or they don't. It will be up to their internal policy. You can't portray yourself as a dealer if you do not have the credit references, tax id # and credntials. Making up a lie is such as waste of time and energy. There are surely people who legitimately have access to this ring who will not gouge you on the price side. Possibly, you will simply be able to order the ring.

Why not give it a try?

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help!

Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results