shape
carat
color
clarity

question , owner of pear shape

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to know that how much your pear shows fire?
I am still thinkig to keep the pear or not.I have to decide untill 21 because I will be out of USA

since ACA and Ideal cut diamond are super sparkle and shows lot of color as fire.
so my eye''s used to see fire ! I feel little mix feeling this pear ( about fire)
I don''t have lose diamond holder,so I have to hold by finger it''s might be block to get the right?
I see many PS people''s pear picture in here those are shows many color.
well...Leseley told me that beautiful pear, so the way of shows fire is as fancy shape?

P1200354pear11.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of my pears have nice fire. If you get a chance, could you take the pear you''re thinking of keeping into some stores to compare it to their pears?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2006 8:38:12 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
All of my pears have nice fire. If you get a chance, could you take the pear you''re thinking of keeping into some stores to compare it to their pears?
Madam Bijoux. I am really appreciate your reply.
yes I went to take look at Tiffay, also I saw pear pendant by Kwiat .
Kwiat''s one is very much shows fire than Tiffany one( but it has halo setting , it was look more Icy blue with red and yellow fore)but both price is 3x than this stone
so I thought this stone less fire no wonder because the price.(about $2400)
I can see fire if I take look by Magnifying glass. is my eye strange????
or maybe cause due to the time limit( I have to decided tonight or tomorrow morning)I am in hurry...

I sent E-mail to ask about fire,but I haven''t hear answer with it.
( I got ansewr another question)
Madam Bijoux, is your pear show lot fire even house light?
I don''t say this one dosen''t show any fire, it''s shows fire
it''s like above picture, also more shows fire at strabucks light.and shows if you see far from stone.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flower 12, all of my pears show nice fire in all sorts of light. You shouldn't have to use a magnifying glass to see fire in any diamond. I don't want to sway your decision about the stone you're holding, but if you have doubts, it might be better not to buy this one now. What about taking it to an independent appraiser for an opinion? If you have time, you might want to visit top quality stores like Cartier, Harry Winston, Graff and Van Cleef and look at as many of their pears as possible to get an idea of how the best ones should look. When it comes to selecting a fancy shape, nothing beats a well-trained eye.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock

Flower-

I've been away for a bit, and just caught your post. I think this stone looks beautiful, but it's you who has to love it!:) I think my pear is pretty fiery. Like I said on the last thread, I looked at mine (which is probably a 2B-3A on the AGA charts) next to a 1A that was bigger, and actually the reason I choose mine was because it was so much more *fiery* than the other. In any case, the stone you have IS awfully pretty, and I'm surprised how white it looks for an H! Good luck with your choice.

ETA: I've seen a lot of talk about bowties on this forum in the fancy stones, and I have to say that mine DOES have a definite "bow-tie" effect. However, I do notice in sun, or some lighting situations, that this is where I have the biggest flashes of light. Just food for thought!:)

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux
1.gif
I guess I am too much spoiled super sparke with RB.
I went to see local jeweler to ask opnion ( this jeweler is very hight end at Burlingame CA)
he says it's beautiful as this price he can't belive it. I've been watching the stone next to my VCA( Van cleef), ACA.

I 100% agree that nothing beats a well trained eye!
since I am not good at Fancy shape
9.gif

Siamese Kitty
1.gif
I am really appreciate your reply again.
>actually the reason I choose mine was because it was so much more *fiery* than the other. In any case, the stone you have IS awfully pretty, and I'm surprised how white it looks for an H!

I think that I am too much expected that pear would shows fire like ACA .
and yes this H is very face up beautiful, so I imagine that once it in setting it will be more whiter.

Madam Bijoux & Siamese Kitty ( <- I love Siamese Kitty and had one for 20 years!)
thank you very much again for all of your help.you guys opinion are really help me.
I would keep this stone , in any case I don't get setting for this pear for couple month
( my plan to get setting is after I came back to USA)
if I change mind, I would just trade up.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
You''re welcome, Flower! I''m so glad the jeweler gave you good news on the stone-I can''t wait to see the final product! It''s going to be beautiful
1.gif

PS I may have missed this, but did you get the stone from WF? I''m putting a pear necklace on my wishlist for next year;-)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that your pear looks very beautiful...I can see the little fire sparkles on your hand in the first picture. It is so hard to tell when it is loose. Mine definitely shows more fire in the setting than it did out of the setting.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2006 9:42:51 AM
Author: Siamese Kitty
You''re welcome, Flower! I''m so glad the jeweler gave you good news on the stone-I can''t wait to see the final product! It''s going to be beautiful
1.gif

PS I may have missed this, but did you get the stone from WF? I''m putting a pear necklace on my wishlist for next year;-)
Siamese Kitty, sorry I am bit late to read your post.
yes, I got the pear by WF.John &Lesely helped me lot
30.gif

at first I was thinking to make 0.5 H&A simple pendant.
but changed mind to pear. what is good WF is we can up grade for life time
36.gif

Diamond*Dana
> I think that your pear looks very beautiful...I can see the little fire sparkles on your hand in the first picture.
it''s has fire but I was expecting same fire as H&A round...I was stupid
6.gif

I guess it''s very beautiful pear for this price

> It is so hard to tell when it is loose. Mine definitely shows more fire in the setting than it did out of the setting.
that''s I thought so because I have to hold the stone by finger and the stone is tiny
I can''t wait to put it setting
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry flower - with my mom''s condition I haven''t been online much lately. I think the pear is lovely and I''m glad you''re deciding to keep it - it will make a lovely pendant. It is a little unfair to try and compare a pear to an ACA in terms of sparkle and fire....they are like 2 different animals!!!! I notice sometimes my pear is very white and bright and throws off only white sparkles, and other times it is full of fire. Pears are a little mysterious...but that''s why pear lovers love them.
2.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Date: 11/22/2006 1:37:52 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Sorry flower - with my mom''s condition I haven''t been online much lately. I think the pear is lovely and I''m glad you''re deciding to keep it - it will make a lovely pendant. It is a little unfair to try and compare a pear to an ACA in terms of sparkle and fire....they are like 2 different animals!!!! I notice sometimes my pear is very white and bright and throws off only white sparkles, and other times it is full of fire. Pears are a little mysterious...but that''s why pear lovers love them.
2.gif
oh!! No ! FireGoddness, please don''t say sorry. I know you''ve been busy and tired .
also it has been very diffuculut for you. but I''m glad that the surgery went well
FireGodness,tomorrow you will find out about the lymph nodes thisg right?
I am praying for your mom and you and all of your familly.

thank you very much for your post.
I noticed it too that very white and Bright and throws off only white sparkles and other time full of fire!!
that''s same thing I thought.

FireGodness, please take care yourself and rest well
1.gif

{{{{{{{{{{{hug for your mom & you}}}}}}}}}}}}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results