shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on purchasing colored stones from ebay seller

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
I've been looking at a number of gemstone rings being offered by lan.bo4 on ebay. Has anyone on this forum purchased jewelry from this seller before and if so, were you pleased with the item you purchased? It seems that some of his gemstones are listed as untreated and I find that difficult to believe for the price. Thank you! :?:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coco914|1310217587|2965429 said:
I've been looking at a number of gemstone rings being offered by lan.bo4 on ebay. Has anyone on this forum purchased jewelry from this seller before and if so, were you pleased with the item you purchased? It seems that some of his gemstones are listed as untreated and I find that difficult to believe for the price. Thank you! :?:

I always recommend sourcing gems yourself through trustworthy sellers. There are too many synthetics and highly treated stones out there otherwise. I also feel he charges a significant premium for relatively inexpensive gems and those that have "iffy" treatment or synthetic status.

However, I do buy lots of his semi-mounts, and I have been very happy with those. I have found I save more money sourcing the stones myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results