shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on heart shaped eternity band

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this heart shaped eternity band at Harry Winston. Its $22,000 for 3.20 tcw. I assume I can get a one of the recommended vendors to replicate this for less? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

_1251.png

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all - just trying again for the evening crowd - does anyone have any suggestions about getting a ring made like the one I posted above? Any recommended vendors? Thank you!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I love Victor Canera's custom hand forged work. If I was having that ring made, he'd be the first one I'd reach out to. It's a gorgeous ring!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm curious to hear how your quest goes. I'm thinking that it might be a challenge to get so many matched heart-shaped diamonds... but hopefully I that's not the case. Do let us know what you find!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
thank you, grateful4life and VRBeauty! I was wondering if the heart shapes were too cute or something - I don't know the word. But when I saw it, I fell in love! I will let you know if i pursue this. I hadn't thought about how hard it would be to match them, I guess it could take a long time.

Mrs_Ace

Rough_Rock
I'll be following as I want one eventually.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's fabulous! I've tried their bands before, but they didn't have the hearts last time I visited. I wonder if IDJ could do it? I've seen them do some pretty major eternity bands.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think this would be comfortable to wear? Looks to me like it would catch on stuff a LOT.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think matching that many hearts would be a nightmare and some vendors might not to want to attempt it. Harry Winston probably had the stones custom cut to match, and that is likely reflected in the price . To be honest, hearts simply will not have the light return of excellent/ideal cut rounds.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To be honest, those don't really compare to the Harry Winston version. They look more like fun, fashion rings to me. But that's fine if that is the look you are after, of course.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looked great in the store, but I am not the best judge of why it looked so good. I thought I might ask Timeless Design what they think, they did my custom engagement ring.

Mrs_Ace

Rough_Rock
100% agree, juts threw it out there in case it could help anyone. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results