shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on Eternity Band

scvr

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I have been wearing a Leon Mege eternity band (cushion diamond band, total weight 4.70 carat, 17 stones, the width of the band approximately 3.8-4.0 mm) with shared prong settings and what I am finding is that it is cutting my daughters and has bent the prongs on my engagement ring. Also, my knuckle is too big and I am going to have to have Leon resize my wedding band, ER and eternity band.

I want to have the eternity band reset but the channel setting looks kind of clunky to me. My engagement ring is a single cushion cut with Leon's thinnest band so I want it balanced. So, what are the options out there for changing my eternity band while still keeping it light looking. Leon and I are playing phone tag and I know he'll have great suggestions but thought if any of you have pics to share to give me an idea, that would be great too.
Thanks.
Shelley img_1144%20(2).jpg img_1060.jpg IMG_1119scvr.jpg 036_0.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm no help at all except to say that I adore both rings! My dream set! I look forward to seeing what you and Leon come up with so pretty please share pictures when you've completed the project. Wow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results