shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on Diamond Data

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichaelF

Rough_Rock
I''ve been working with an online firm that has high reviews / ratings here on pricescope. They have been very very responsive in all areas with the exception of getting me crown and pavillion data. I''ve asked twice and no response... It was not on the GIA reports they sent and I don''t think I can run the numbers on the cut advisor without the data.

We are at the point where they would like to pull two or three stones from the whole sale inventory for me to see. Yes, they are local to me. I''m hesitant without complete data. Should this data be readily available? Am I not asking for the right thing when I say what are the crown and pavillion angles? Please help me out...

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
If the vendor is going to offer you that service at their cost and effort, what do you have to loose?

They probably have some knowledge about various suppliers goods and might expect the goods to meet your requirements.

The vendor might also have an inhouse Sarin or nearby service.

They may also have a delivery coming from the same vendor. they might also want to see the goods to purchase outright for them selves in which case they might get a better price than if they had the goods shipped direct to a consumer on an internet deal.

There are many possabilities and non should concern you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results