shape
carat
color
clarity

question on clarity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icebrker

Rough_Rock
Hi I found this S1 diamond and i''m clueless on the carity. From the picture it showing a crystal on the head? Can someone explain to me if this is good or not?

Thanks.

icebrker.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the plot don''t look bad for an SI1 stone. any 20 X photos ?

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
I found that you really can''t go by the plot. What looked like pinpoints on a GIA SI-1 plot was visible to me. Inclusions under the table are much easier to find too. I agree with pp - need a picture.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 7:01:28 PM
Author: DKinLA
I found that you really can''t go by the plot. What looked like pinpoints on a GIA SI-1 plot was visible to me. Inclusions under the table are much easier to find too. I agree with pp - need a picture.
Ditto - in order to determine whether the stone is eyeclean, you will have to have the vendor take a look at it for you and discuss your expectations when it comes to eyeclean. Good luck

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely ask the vendor if it''s eye clean (based on your definition) and make sure you can return it with no problem if you don''t like it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2009 8:28:51 PM
Author: marcyc
Definitely ask the vendor if it''s eye clean (based on your definition) and make sure you can return it with no problem if you don''t like it.
Ditto

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 6:23:29 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/24/2009 8:28:51 PM

Author: marcyc

Ditto

Thrito

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results