shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on Alex Park

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,
I’ve been doing some homework on where to get lab grown diamonds, Alex Park looks really good, the diamonds are a good price etc.
My question is, for those who have used Alex Park, are there settings good? I know what I want to get, just want to make sure the settings are good before going forward with it.
Thanks

Phil

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve had many rings/pendants/bracelets done by Alex including my last two engagement rings and his settings are impeccable! He’s very straightforward which I like and a perfectionist. I highly recommend him.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Ok awesome I’m glad to hear that

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I think it also comes down to what type of setting you're after. Alex is very reasonable and does a great job for most settings. He made my setting for my omc and even fixed it himself because he wasn't happy with how the first iteration turned out.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
That’s the setting, the place that posted that picture didn’t seem legit.
So that’s why I am looking to get something very similar made

UberClaire

Shiny_Rock
I ordered studs from Alex - four claw prong basket in platinum - and they're gorgeous. Would definitely order from him again.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much everyone.
I don’t live too far from where he is located. So I went down and looked at a stone and spoke to him about a setting. So he made some suggestions for changes to the setting which I agreed with. He also was helpful with sizing since I don’t know her actual ring size for the left hand.
He is so helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks again

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results